Windows 10: Dead pixels on new product

Discus and support Dead pixels on new product in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Samsung 49" CHG90 QLED monitor from the Microsoft Store. It has been about two weeks and I already notice two dead pixels. Is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MichaelMcKenzie3, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Dead pixels on new product

I recently purchased a Samsung 49" CHG90 QLED monitor from the Microsoft Store. It has been about two weeks and I already notice two dead pixels. Is there a warranty on this product?

:)

MichaelMcKenzie3, Jan 7, 2021
  2. hpholm Win User

dead pixels, every app crashes

I suggest take it to the retailer for proper assessment as soon as possible.

There are several troubleshooting steps for the instability issues (suspecting a faulty SD memory card) but the phone need official evaluation of the dead pixels.

--

Hans

hpholm, Jan 7, 2021
  3. nytee Win User
    e72 - dead pixel

ok. thanks. i think i deserve a new one. 1 week old with a dead pixel is unacceptable. if it's already 1 year, n got dead pixel, i won't care much.

nytee, Jan 7, 2021
  4. marcsony Win User

Dead pixels on new product

i have a dead pixel

is it just the one pixel because some company's have a policy where as a small amount of single dead pixels is allowed and is classed as "the nature of the product" where as a cluster of dead pixels is covered under warranty i know sony are not the best
    when it comes to pixels not sure where nokia stand.

marcsony, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Dead pixels on new product

1. Dead pixels on new product - Similar Threads - Dead pixels product

2. Dead pixels I guess

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dead pixels I guess: Can someone help me how to fix this?It gets worse when you're in an app:In some apps, it literally fills almost the entire screen:This thing has been happening since I upgraded to Windows 11 two days after its launch. Please help. Thank you :D...
  3. Dead pixels I guess

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dead pixels I guess: Can someone help me how to fix this?It gets worse when you're in an app:In some apps, it literally fills almost the entire screen:This thing has been happening since I upgraded to Windows 11 two days after its launch. Please help. Thank you :D...
  4. Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one: My computer, a Dell XPS 15 "died" the other day. When I say "dead" I mean reallydead because nothing whatsoever seems to be working, no cursor, no Dell or Microsoft logo, absolutely nothing just sometimes the fan. The laptop had a 1TB SSD which I suppose is still working but...
  5. Product Key on Dead SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Key on Dead SSD: I recently had an SSD failure which necessitated sending the part back to the manufacturer and receiving a replacement. I am trying to load Windows 10 onto my new SSD, but I can't use the product key because it is still active on the old computer, and I don't know how to...
  6. Product Key on Dead SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key on Dead SSD: I recently had an SSD failure which necessitated sending the part back to the manufacturer and receiving a replacement. I am trying to load Windows 10 onto my new SSD, but I can't use the product key because it is still active on the old computer, and I don't know how to...
  7. gray/dead pixel can be fixed ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    gray/dead pixel can be fixed ?: Bought new monitor and found it has two very pale gray or dead pixels, anyway RMA is painful and want to avoid if there is any possible fix ? The monitor is QHD the pixel does not appear at all unless I am at very close distance but would be nice to fix. Thanks. 163558
  8. gray/dead pixel can be fixed ?

in Windows 10 Support
    gray/dead pixel can be fixed ?: Bought new monitor and found it has two very pale gray or dead pixels, anyway RMA is painful and want to avoid if there is any possible fix ? The monitor is QHD the pixel does not appear at all unless I am at very close distance but would be nice to fix. Thanks. 163558
  9. Half screen, dead pixels

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Half screen, dead pixels: Hi, I'm Ravi. Today I got some updates cummalative KB555765 from microsoft. After updating, I'm facing issues with the display. The homescreen is showing in half and bottom is having dead pixel I beleive because I can see dots on it. I cant even connect to internet, Audio...
  10. Does this look like a dead or stuck pixel?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Does this look like a dead or stuck pixel?: Hello, guys. I have Samsung s34e790c monitor. Had it about 1 1/2 years, I probably use it about 6 hours every other day. I just noticed today right in the center a grey mark. I'm trying to figure if it's a stuck or dead pixel. Can I get your guy's opinions? Thanks You can...