Windows 10: Dead Space BEX Error

Discus and support Dead Space BEX Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi !I get this error since awhile back.The game has worked before but suddenly I got this error messages, any ideas?Best RegardsSonnyDead Space.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sonnydaidone, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Dead Space BEX Error

Hi !I get this error since awhile back.The game has worked before but suddenly I got this error messages, any ideas?Best RegardsSonnyDead Space.exe Description Faulting Application Path: D:\Games\GOG Galaxy\Games\Dead Space\Dead Space\Dead Space.exe Creation Time: 7/10/2021 12:39:38 AM Problem: Stopped working Status: Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: Dead Space.exe Application Version: 1.0.0.222 Application Timestamp: 48dbcf01 Fault Module Name: Dead Space.exe Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.222 Fault

:)

sonnydaidone, Jul 9, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

BEX event

BEX = data exception - try adding the program to to a list of exceptions using this dialogue:

Dead Space BEX Error [​IMG]

dalchina, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Help with a BEX error.

Hi James,

BEX errors are typically raised when Windows detects that a program tries to put more data than possible in a region of memory. It's like overfilling a glass with water until the water spills over.

Kindly confirm if this is how you tried to restore files from a backup:

1. Open Backup and Restore by clicking the Start
      button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking
      Backup and Restore.
    2. Click Restore my files, and then follow the steps in the wizard.

Also, please send a screenshot of the error you are getting when attempting to restore your files.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Aileen Alf, Jul 9, 2021
  4. BumbleBee Win User

Dead Space BEX Error

Dead Space 2

see I was right!

it's a good game. I have completed the single player campaign a couple times now. Brad at Giantbomb suggested Dead Space 2 Multiplayer needs a Survival or Horde mode (Humans vs. Waves of Necromorphs) I so agree.

BumbleBee, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Dead Space BEX Error

1. Dead Space BEX Error - Similar Threads - Dead Space BEX

2. Getting BSOD with Dead Space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD with Dead Space.: I had games crash my pc before but I was usually able to fix those issues. It's very random, with 20 minutes of playing.IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL0x0000000aParameter 1 ffffb507`750ca809ntoskrnl.exe...
  3. Getting BSOD with Dead Space.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD with Dead Space.: I had games crash my pc before but I was usually able to fix those issues. It's very random, with 20 minutes of playing.IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL0x0000000aParameter 1 ffffb507`750ca809ntoskrnl.exe...
  4. BEX Error when DEP is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BEX Error when DEP is on: HelloI am trying to recreate a Proof of Concept for a vulnerability CVE-2018-12113. The vulnerable FTP client is installed on a Windows 10 VM. When the Python script is executed and the FTP client is used to connect to the server, the client crashes, which I think is supposed...
  5. BEX Error when DEP is on

BEX Error when DEP is on: HelloI am trying to recreate a Proof of Concept for a vulnerability CVE-2018-12113. The vulnerable FTP client is installed on a Windows 10 VM. When the Python script is executed and the FTP client is used to connect to the server, the client crashes, which I think is supposed...
  6. BEX Error when DEP is on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Storage Spaces is dead

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Spaces is dead: Looks like my Win10 insider has updated to version 2004 OS Build 21296.1010 on 23 Jan 2021 and my storage spaces D: is not accessible. It is made up of 4x4tb western digital reds and all physical drives appear fine. Storage spaces lists 2 drives with errors. Is this an...
  8. BEX PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BEX PROBLEM: HI i can't launch Minecraft. It send me a report and i don't know what to do to fix it. Problem signature Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: MinecraftLauncher.exe Application Version: 1.0.1.0 Application Timestamp:...
  9. BEX event

BEX event: I wasn't sure where to go with this so here goes. I've used Cyberlink Media Suite for years. Until recently, I never had a problem. But since the latest cu, when I open PowerProducer6, it starts to open, freezes then it disappears. Obviously something is shutting it down. I...
  10. BEX event

in Windows 10 Support
    BEX event: I wasn't sure where to go with this so here goes. I've used Cyberlink Media Suite for years. Until recently, I never had a problem. But since the latest cu, when I open PowerProducer6, it starts to open, freezes then it disappears. Obviously something is shutting it down. I...