Windows 10: Deal: GPD Win 2 handheld gaming PC is now available for $679

Discus and support Deal: GPD Win 2 handheld gaming PC is now available for $679 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Chinese Shengen based company Game Pad Digital (GPD) recently unveiled the second generation GPD Win handheld PCs with Windows 10 and a gaming pad.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 17, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Deal: GPD Win 2 handheld gaming PC is now available for $679

The Chinese Shengen based company Game Pad Digital (GPD) recently unveiled the second generation GPD Win handheld PCs with Windows 10 and a gaming pad.

The GPD Win 2 uses the modest hyperthreaded dual-core Intel m3-7Y30 which is essentially a low heat and low power consumption processor. The device with this processor is capable of providing performance closer to the low-end notebook.

It’s a gaming-focused handheld device that comes with integrated controls which feel good and easy to use while playing games. You can switch between keyboard and controller mode. If you don’t prefer the keyboard or controller, you can also use the touchscreen display.

Deal: GPD Win 2 handheld gaming PC is now available for 9 GPD-Win.jpg
    Image Courtesy: GPD
    Features

• It runs Windows 10.
    • The device uses Intel Core Deal: GPD Win 2 handheld gaming PC is now available for 9 2122.png m3-7y30 and Intel HD Graphics 615 to run your apps and games.
    • It comes with 128GB internal storage.
    • It features two 4900mAH large capacity battery that offers up to 6 hours of battery backup.
    • The GPD Win2 comes with aluminium alloy body and comes in black colour.
    • Size: 16.2cm * 9.9cm * 2.5cm / 6.38in * 3.9in * 0.98in.
    • Weight is around 460g but package weight is approx. 902.6g.

Today, you can get the GPD Win 2 for $679 by applying the coupon code SJGPDWIN2 on Tomtop. If you’re interested, you can buy the GPD Win 2 from here.

The post Deal: GPD Win 2 handheld gaming PC is now available for $679 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Drazini Win User

GPD Win, Reinstalled windows: No Drivers installed

I would but it seems that neither of those options are available.

Drazini, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Kbird Win User
    Kbird, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Drazini Win User

GPD Win, Reinstalled windows: No Drivers installed

Unfortunately i cant look into the hardware of mine without most likely breaking it, but i will keep an eye on that forum; Thank you for the help.

EDIT: one of the links was very helpful and got many of the drivers i needed working, thank you very much!!, i will go look and see if any drivers aren't working and will either list them here or mark this post as solved; thank you again so much for your help.

Drazini, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Deal: GPD Win 2 handheld gaming PC is now available for $679 - Similar Threads - Deal GPD handheld

2. Unable to change Battery Power Mode on GPD Win 3 handheld running Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change Battery Power Mode on GPD Win 3 handheld running Windows 11: I'm having a problem trying to change the power mode on Windows 11, I'm trying to change it from the Best Performance setting on Settings > System > Power & Battery, but every time I restart my GPD Win 3, it goes back to Best Performance, all other battery settings change but...
  3. Unable to change Battery Power Mode on GPD Win 3 handheld running Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change Battery Power Mode on GPD Win 3 handheld running Windows 11: I'm having a problem trying to change the power mode on Windows 11, I'm trying to change it from the Best Performance setting on Settings > System > Power & Battery, but every time I restart my GPD Win 3, it goes back to Best Performance, all other battery settings change but...
  4. Handheld mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handheld mode?: Any further information about the concept of a gaming ui for windows? I use the steam deck and prefer windows and generally have a good time with it but I would love the idea that was shared through a Hackathon about a gaming ui similar to steamOS where you can go back and...
  5. Handheld mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Handheld mode?: Any further information about the concept of a gaming ui for windows? I use the steam deck and prefer windows and generally have a good time with it but I would love the idea that was shared through a Hackathon about a gaming ui similar to steamOS where you can go back and...
  6. RedmiBook with 14-inch display is now available for $679

in Windows 10 News
    RedmiBook with 14-inch display is now available for $679: In May, Xiaomi unveiled the RedmiBook 14 alongside the two smartphones in Beijing, China. Xiaomi RedmiBook carries a 14-inch display panel and is powered by up to eighth-generation Intel Core i7 processor along with an Nvidia GeForce MX250 graphics card. It also comes with...
  7. Deal: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 is now available for $769.99

in Windows 10 News
    Deal: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 is now available for $769.99: Xiaomi recently unveiled new Windows 10 devices with upgraded chips, more RAM and improved design to compete with Microsoft’s latest Surface and Apple devices. Xiaomi has been offering excellent value for the money, and the company has also been focusing on making the device...
  8. Best deal for a gaming pc?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best deal for a gaming pc?: Im looking for a gaming pc for around £400. Im thinking this is a good deal at the moment, what would you say? PC: i7 3770 16Gb DDR3 2Tb HDD Nvidia GTX 750 Antec Case Corsair PSU GAMING PC EA247 | eBay And then buy a GTX 1050Ti and put it in: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC...
  9. GPD Win, Reinstalled windows: No Drivers installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPD Win, Reinstalled windows: No Drivers installed: So i reinstalled windows 10 on my GPD Win and it seeps that the speaker/controller/built in mouse/wifi/bluetooth/touchscreen, and just about every other driver isnt installed, not even the battery percentage shows up in the task bar. The hardware doesn't show up in settings...
  10. Surface Book 2 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Book 2 now available: Surface Book 2, the most powerful Surface ever, goes on sale today! Here are the 5 things that set Surface Book 2 apart from the pack. m0WhrRIqT6Y Starting today, you can get your hands on the most powerful Surface ever, Surface Book 2. We built this Surface for people...