Windows 10: Deal: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 is now available for $769.99

Discus and support Deal: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 is now available for $769.99 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Xiaomi recently unveiled new Windows 10 devices with upgraded chips, more RAM and improved design to compete with Microsoft’s latest Surface and Apple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 25, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Deal: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 is now available for $769.99

Xiaomi recently unveiled new Windows 10 devices with upgraded chips, more RAM and improved design to compete with Microsoft’s latest Surface and Apple devices. Xiaomi has been offering excellent value for the money, and the company has also been focusing on making the device as lightweight as possible.

The Xiaomi devices typically comes with a lot of premium features coupled and affordable price tag. The retailers have discounted the price of the latest Mi Notebook Air by 37% and the deal is available for a limited time.

GeekBuying is today selling the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3-inch variant for just $769, down from $882 and you can buy it from here. The device is positioned as a rival to Apple’s MacBook, and the Mi Notebook Air is good enough for productivity as it runs the full version of Windows 10 operating system.

The Mi Notebook Air with a 13.3-inch screen is powered by Intel Core i7-8550U Quad Core processor, and GPU is NVIDIA’s GeForce MX150. Xiaomi has also upgraded the battery life, and thanks to the latest version of Windows 10, the Mi Notebook Air could offer up to 9.5 hours of battery life. The hardware is really good for the money, it has 8GB of RAM and 256GB SDD storage.

There’s a smaller model with a 12.5-inch screen and 7th generation M3 chip, the smaller variant is slightly faster than the 13.3-inch one. The Mi Notebook Air 12.5-inch is really easy to carry around as it weighs only 1.07 kg. In addition, the new Xiaomi laptop also supports a fingerprint sensor and it can be configured to work with Microsoft’s Windows Hello technology for improved authentication.

It is worth noting that Mi Notebook Air screen lacks support for touch which certainly makes sense as it is a laptop. Needless to say, Xiaomi is clearly competing against Apple’s MacBook lineup with its Windows 10 laptops. If you’re interested, you can buy the device from the below link.

Buy Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air at GeekBuying from here.

The post Deal: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 is now available for $769.99 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 25, 2019
  2. ArfyFR Win User

I bought a Xiaomi Notebook Air 13.3", wanted to add English langage pack but failed

Hi,

Yes, it was a W10 Single User but in.... Chinese, so no way for me to navigate well in menu, nor understand what's written =)

And I solved my problem by more or less following this tutorial (in french) Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air : Comment activer son Windows en Français ?

• getting the WIN10 key installed by default on the Xiaomi:
      • open cmd.exe, on my XIAOMI it was Administrator by default
      • launch "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey" and store it !
    • creating a USB boot drive to install Windows 10 : https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/software-download/windows10

(I had to do it on another PC, it didn't work on the XIAOMI ...)
    • modify the BIOS as described to allow usb boot
    • boot on installer
      • delete all the partitions inside the WIN10 installer
      • install Windows 10, telling "I don't have a key" (it didn't WORK/wasn't accepted it at this point !!!)
    • after windows 10 installation / reboot, go to Activation (Parameters -> Update and security -> Activation)
    • Enter the stored WIN10 key : not accepted on my XIAOMI, but after that I clicked on troubleshoot
    • and it did the repair of the activation =)
    Best regards

ArfyFR, May 25, 2019
  3. Williams Win User
    Windows 10 Mobile ROM for Xiaomi MI 4 to be released next week?

Read more at Windows 10 Mobile ROM for Xiaomi MI 4 to be released next week?

Williams, May 25, 2019
  4. T.Tamas Win User

BCCode 124 / Xiaomi Mi notebook pro

Hello,

Someone can help me?

I have a new Xiaomi Mi notebook pro I7 8gb, we use Win10 hu

we have BCCode 120,

It is comming after plug in the charging cable, the cooling fan spinning up and after the win freezen, and comming the BlueScrean....

Deal: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 is now available for 9.99 590a4077-e05d-4337-9bea-6c4aff0e9b05.jpg

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

T.Tamas, May 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Deal: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 is now available for $769.99 - Similar Threads - Deal Xiaomi Notebook

2. Xiaomi notebook 13 tm1613

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xiaomi notebook 13 tm1613: Кто может подсказать комп на винде просто ркндомно намертво зависает. Ставил разнве сборки винды. Полночтью форматировал. Ставил родные и скаченные драйвера виндой Нв винде просто тупо зависает рандомно и ничего сдедать кросе ркбцта нельзя. И часто выдетает синий экран...
  3. problema en mi notebook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problema en mi notebook: en el escritorio hago click sobre una foto o archivo y me abre la papelera , luego voy a mantenimiento y me corrige el problema , pero al volver a iniciar la mi notebook otra vez lo mismo...
  4. Xiaomi Notebook Pro BSOD [CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Xiaomi Notebook Pro BSOD [CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED]: Hi I'm experiencing frequent BSOD on my Xiaomi Notebook Pro 15.6". The error messages I've got are quite a few, but most commonly, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Let's forget about the common troubleshooting methods because these are the things I've tried: Reinstalling a clean copy...
  5. Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro fingerprint support question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro fingerprint support question: Hello guys! After the last update of Windows 10 when trying to log in by fingerprint gave the error 0x80070032 I log in with a password and tried: - Remove old fingerprint and pin and create a new one - Remove the contents of the folder...
  6. Mi notebook no detecta mi grabadora de DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mi notebook no detecta mi grabadora de DVD: Hola, hace unos dias actualice mi notebook de Windows 7 Ultimate, a Windows 10 Pro, todo salio bien exepto una cosa, mi grabadora dejo de ser detectada por el sistema operativo, comprobe que NO es un problema de hardware con la bios, me fije en los dispositivos de DVD y...
  7. xiaomi notebook pro blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    xiaomi notebook pro blue screen of death: my notebook recently experienced sudden critical process die issue and since I couldnt find what the issues are, I downloaded a fresh copy of windows 1o and install it from scratch and wipe the disk. However having tried April and October version, with or without the latest...
  8. Deal: Save up to 19% on Xiaomi Mi Gaming notebooks

in Windows 10 News
    Deal: Save up to 19% on Xiaomi Mi Gaming notebooks: The Black Friday deals have discounted Xiaomi’s gaming laptops by up to 19% on GeekBuying. The online store is currently selling two high-end variants of Xiaomi Mi Gaming notebooks for $1279.99 and $1099.99. Xiaomi Mi Notebook with Intel Core i7 hexacore processor, GeForce...
  9. Xiaomi’s Mi Notebook Youth Edition is now available

in Windows 10 News
    Xiaomi’s Mi Notebook Youth Edition is now available: Xiaomi recently announced a new edition of Mi Notebook. The Mi Notebook Youth Edition comes with an 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM. Xiaomi is also selling the device with Intel Core i7 processor. The device features a 15.6 inch full HD display...
  10. Xiaomi launches Mi Notebook Air in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Xiaomi launches Mi Notebook Air in Europe: Xiaomi seems like a promising manufacturer which seems to be able to produce high-quality hardware at an affordable price. Other than smartphones, Xiaomi also makes laptops powered by Windows 10 to compete with Apple’s offering. Xiaomi’s Mi Notebook Air is quite popular in...