Windows 10: dealing with an virus

Discus and support dealing with an virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Full virus scan found 1 severe threat and says it is 'blocked'. I can click on this for further info or so I thought but I get a microsoft permission... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by andreaWallace1, Jan 13, 2021.

1. dealing with an virus

Full virus scan found 1 severe threat and says it is 'blocked'. I can click on this for further info or so I thought but I get a microsoft permission box stating "do you want this app to make changes to your computer". What do I do?

:)

andreaWallace1, Jan 13, 2021

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Jan 13, 2021
  4. magibeg Win User

dealing with an virus

Video Card Woes

that x800xt is by far the best deal you listed there. I would suggest that one *Smile dealing with an virus :)

magibeg, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

dealing with an virus

1. dealing with an virus - Similar Threads - dealing virus

2. How to deal with SrtTrail.txt error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deal with SrtTrail.txt error?: Firstly I don't know why this happen, but maybe somehow Windows automaticaly updated my Windows defender. Im trying to fix this until now, then Im going to my father for help. He solve it but its just a temporary fix, I mean it can be permanent but I just can log in to the...
  3. How to deal with SrtTrail.txt error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to deal with SrtTrail.txt error?: Firstly I don't know why this happen, but maybe somehow Windows automaticaly updated my Windows defender. Im trying to fix this until now, then Im going to my father for help. He solve it but its just a temporary fix, I mean it can be permanent but I just can log in to the...
  4. How to deal with SrtTrail.txt error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to deal with constant blue screens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deal with constant blue screens.: Hi I’ve been dealing with the same blue screen errors for months now. I get this error at least 4 times a week and as of recent 2 times a day. The error i get is “Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap” and under what failed it tells me Wdf01000.sys”....
  6. How to deal with constant blue screens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to deal with constant blue screens.: Hi I’ve been dealing with the same blue screen errors for months now. I get this error at least 4 times a week and as of recent 2 times a day. The error i get is “Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap” and under what failed it tells me Wdf01000.sys”....
  7. How to deal with Shortcut Virus? my laptop got the virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to deal with Shortcut Virus? my laptop got the virus: Hi, Can I ask all of my friends here for help to overcome the shortcut virus? It's been over a week that my computer has been hit by the virus and I don't know how to handle it.I've been looking around for a way to deal with it, but nothing works yet. It worked once when...
  8. How to deal with Trojan32 virus?

How to deal with Trojan32 virus?: hello microsoft, yesterday i accidentally downloaded a virus that calls itself Trojan32 onto my computer. i cant tell you the model of the computer, or the exact name of the file because it has locked me out of my computer, and won’t let me reset OR factory reset from the...
  9. I've been dealing with a interesting Trojan virus

I've been dealing with a interesting Trojan virus: Lets just say I have been dealing with quite the virus that wont get removed no matter what. It disabled quite a lot of features on windows such as Online protection on both windows defender and Malware bytes, blocks me from reinstalling windows, and it did block me from...
  10. trojan:bat/poweliks.a virus is defender unable to deal with this

trojan:bat/poweliks.a virus is defender unable to deal with this: defender will fix this and it will come back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojanbatpoweliksa-virus-is-defender-unable-to/da2c5e46-7f5a-415b-9ace-9c6260ba6d75