Windows 10: Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender....

Discus and support Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kennedy H., Dec 5, 2023.

1. Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender....

Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update the day before this. Now, I'm dealing with the following circumstances, which don't line up. - Cannot copy/cut and paste files quickly unless the destination is a USB- Blender launches and files open fine, too paranoid to render anything right now- Can create backups of Minecraft worlds like normal-Uploading stuff to Google Drive is slow, not sure if that's related

:)

Kennedy H., Dec 5, 2023

2. VRay and Blender rendering benchmarks

V-Ray and Blender are rendering benchmarks that are used by leading tech sites for hardware reviews. They can test variously both the CPU and the GPU. The CPU gets fully loaded with both these (like CineBench) Both are free. Blender Blender 3.5 - blender.org - Home of the Blender project - Free and Open 3D Creation Software Benchmark - Blender - Open Data
    Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender.... 390632d1683746373t-vray-blender-rendering-benchmarks-blender-benchmark.png
    V-Ray Homepage - V-Ray Benchmark – test your CPU/GPU rendering power | Chaos Downloads Has three benchmarks available (see below). Registration is required if you want to register your scores in the developers online results.
    Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender.... 390631d1683716949t-vray-blender-rendering-benchmarks-vray.png

Marcus Vinicus, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Kreij Win User
    Blender 2.48a released

I've have not been doing any graphics work lately so I got behind in keeping up on Blender releases.

The lastest version is 2.48a and was released on October 23rd.

Just a heads-up for any Blender users who are not aware of this latest release.

Kreij, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender....

Cortana isn't showing it animation

Hi Rifqi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What do you refer by "Cortana Animation"?
    I suggest you to check the settings in Cortana and make sure all settings is turned on.

Follow the steps:

• Type cortana and settings in search bar
    • Turn on all the settings listed.
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender....

1. Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender.... - Similar Threads - Dealing bizzare circumstances

2. Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update happen the day before this. Now, I'm dealing...
  3. Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update happen the day before this. Now, I'm dealing...
  4. Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update happen the day before this. Now, I'm dealing...
  5. Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender....: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update the day before this. Now, I'm dealing with the following circumstances, which don't line...
  6. Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender....: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update the day before this. Now, I'm dealing with the following circumstances, which don't line...
  7. Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.: I clean install my Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 10. I notice that everytime I open the Windows start menu the animation is not rendering properly. Is this a taskbar bug?Please see: VideoLaptop Specs:RTX 3050 TI 8GB RAM INTEL i5 11th Gen 500GB SSD Thanks....
  8. Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.: I clean install my Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 10. I notice that everytime I open the Windows start menu the animation is not rendering properly. Is this a taskbar bug?Please see: VideoLaptop Specs:RTX 3050 TI 8GB RAM INTEL i5 11th Gen 500GB SSD Thanks....
  9. Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Improvement for Blender viewport and rendering (Windows vs. Linux)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Improvement for Blender viewport and rendering (Windows vs. Linux): Please make Windows use less hard drive space and more performant for Blender. This is test. Linux is twice as fast. https://youtu.be/cpE2B2QSsa0?t=271...