Windows 10: Dear fellow members having serious trouble with Bing. Need your help .

Discus and support Dear fellow members having serious trouble with Bing. Need your help . in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Apologies to Jerry's Cousin Muscles' letter, re; Tom. I prefer Google's standard original type of Browser Google Chrome for my son as it is visually... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by billz, Jun 16, 2019.

1. billz Win User

Dear fellow members having serious trouble with Bing. Need your help .

Apologies to Jerry's Cousin Muscles' letter, re; Tom.

I prefer Google's standard original type of Browser Google Chrome for my son as it is visually more simple and so much less information to contend with.

Due to his handicap he will uninstall needed programs when confused then brings his Laptop to me at best in a mess sometimes broken and expects an instant solution. I have yet to sort out the "Simple" Same Problems from last Xmas on a previous laptop shelved for now.

1, I will have to try and prevent him accessing settings eventually. When I eventualy reinstall Word 2007 again that he removes. and then asks for it.
    2, If possible to find a way to install google Chrome without it being part of the Bing process. I have Chrome on my PC and W10 in perfect sync. When I click on the google short cut icon I get google not Bing.,
    I have done the same as advised in an earlier thread relating to Bing and Chrome. Always I end up with the Google icon when it is clicked on, the Bing browser appears and a message bing is better etc (It may be, but Google is simpler) .
    This also when I get Google LLC's own webpage after uninstalling Google and re google google to try and install an and having set google chrome as default. The Google App is not on the default list.
    You will always get google via Bing but MS do a hard sell to try and get you to use Bing. it seems to be unavoidable, thank goodness I don't have this trouble on my PC .

:)

billz, Jun 16, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Having trouble with port forwarding..

I am currently a bit occupied and can't focus 100%.

Give me some time to write a full check list for you. That manual helps a lot in doing all this.

I will return once I've written everything in a clear and step by step tutorial. I also have D2, so I will test it on my system, which also takes time.

slicendice, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Dear fellow members having serious trouble with Bing. Need your help .

how to remove bing

Hi NCA666,

My name is Roger W, an independent advisor trying to help. Let's try with the following suggestions, please:

Step 1:

Steps for removing Bing from search bar:

1. In Search type “Cortana & Search Settings” and hit enter.

2. You will have to find “Search online and include web results” feature and toggle the switch to disable it.

Note: Set the switch to “Off” state.

3. Reboot the Windows 10 device and your Bing search bar should be disabled.

Step 2:

Steps for removing Bing from the Browser.

Open Internet Explorer and click on the Gear icon.

Click on the ‘Manage add-ons’ option.

Click on ‘Search Providers’ which is on left pane.

Right click on ‘Bing’ where is listed under the ‘Name:’ column.

Click on ‘Remove’ from the drop-down menu.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

RogerWaltes98, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Dear fellow members having serious trouble with Bing. Need your help .

1. Dear fellow members having serious trouble with Bing. Need your help . - Similar Threads - Dear fellow members

2. Happy 4TH Of July Fellow Members

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Happy 4TH Of July Fellow Members: Hello Fellow Board Members and Friends, Just wanted to wish Everyone a Very Happy 4th Of July. Hope You all Have a Fun and Safe 4th. And I hope you are all are enjoying Windows 11. I know I am.Cheers......
  3. Happy 4TH Of July Fellow Members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Happy 4TH Of July Fellow Members: Hello Fellow Board Members and Friends, Just wanted to wish Everyone a Very Happy 4th Of July. Hope You all Have a Fun and Safe 4th. And I hope you are all are enjoying Windows 11. I know I am.Cheers......
  4. Having serious Teredo issues. need help!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having serious Teredo issues. need help!!!: hello! so this will be a long post. i am having issues playing online games through the xbox app. more specifically i got gamepass and downloaded Forza Horizon 4. the game works ok except for any online play. I simply cant access it. my computer is a Dell g7 running windows...
  5. I seriously need help

I seriously need help: OK, so today I found that there was a random .txt file on my desktop. When i opened it, it showed [1013/103251.495:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. (0x3) I was curious and searched it up, turns out that it could be...
  6. Help Me! In a serious trouble

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help Me! In a serious trouble: Hey, last week I ran into serious problem... I was running Win10 pro edition, and i tried to dual boot Windows XP with it.. I created a seperate partition for it and make it bootable with easy bcd. After i successfully downloaded and ran windows xp, it ran fine. I shut down...
  7. Need help for a family member

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help for a family member: Hi I hope someone can help me. A family member got a new hp laptop, she did the setup, but thought the Microsoft account was her's it's her email address, but his name so turns out her new laptop now signs her in with her X-husbands name. She is very bummed. How can we fix...
  8. NEED SERIOUS HELP

NEED SERIOUS HELP: [ATTACH] i was pressing delete button continuously while in the desktop and then suddenly i after sometime I saw that the "this pc" icon is gone with some other icons and shortcuts. I pressed ctrl+z multiple times and the icons and shortcuts came back but "this pc" didnt...
  9. Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.: A Senior MS Tech I was working with said he wanted to reinstall windows 10 version 1809 because after 4 MS updates, that is after the 4th MS update, MS Edge quits working and will not start. This is the fourth tech and the 2nd senior tech I have had to work with. The...
  10. Helping out a fellow gamer.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Helping out a fellow gamer.: I was just wondering if anyone have brought a new geforce 1070 gpu with the fortnite Nvidia Counterattack Bundle and NOT going to use the code? so, the question is would you pm me the code so i could use it. This would real help me out. thanks 131477