Windows 10: Dear Microsoft and all its programmers, please f(*%k off.

Discus and support Dear Microsoft and all its programmers, please f(*%k off. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For the seventh time, I have tried to stop your damn update from (1) deleting my audio driver (2) completly deleting my user profile from Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Linux_Is_Awesome, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Dear Microsoft and all its programmers, please f(*%k off.

For the seventh time, I have tried to stop your damn update from (1) deleting my audio driver (2) completly deleting my user profile from Windows. Costing me time and money to get my files back. This has happened five times in a row.

Your stupid programmers still haven't figured out how not to damage the systems of your clients.

I am considering taking you to court to Australia to finally get something done, on behalf of the thousands of users you've screwed over.

You all suck.

:)

Linux_Is_Awesome, Nov 15, 2018
  2. trt740 Win User

Which should I buy or is it a waste of money

k thx ket if you have a cpu stepping guide list it on my thread in overclocking

trt740, Nov 15, 2018
  3. f drive

Hello Kathy,

Based on the information you have provided in your post; we need to do further investigation. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried using a third party software to manage the disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?

We suggest that you check for the drive in the Disk Management and look if it appears. Follow these steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc and then click OK.
    Look if the Drive F: appears and check if it is unallocated.

Looking forward to your update.

Marvin Barc, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Dear Microsoft and all its programmers, please f(*%k off.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Dear Microsoft and all its programmers, please f(*%k off.

1. Dear Microsoft and all its programmers, please f(*%k off. - Similar Threads - Dear Microsoft programmers

2. Dear microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dear microsoft: My computer is facing BIOS issues, I don't know how to fix it, basically when I boot up my computer it shows gigabyte uefi dualbios not loading then it restarts then shows gigabyte uefi dualbios not loading again, its a loop..I hope I get a great solution to fix this.....
  3. F!@$K OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    F!@$K OneDrive: Posting this after One Drive synched and moved all desktop icons. **** you Microsoft and **** You OneDrive Programers and anyone else who worked on this absolute piece of virtual coded matrix wanna-be chunky **** diarrhea. I hope the biblical Armageddon and all plagues of the...
  4. F!@$K OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F!@$K OneDrive: Posting this after One Drive synched and moved all desktop icons. **** you Microsoft and **** You OneDrive Programers and anyone else who worked on this absolute piece of virtual coded matrix wanna-be chunky **** diarrhea. I hope the biblical Armageddon and all plagues of the...
  5. F!@$K OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Dear All,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dear All,: When i setup window 10 Pro 32bit, the max ram only 4GB. Does Window 10 Pro 32-bit Operation System. can support max ram 8GB or more? How's can we setup more then 4GB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dear-all/fb18ca4d-51ee-440a-9ca7-5abea2513cde
  7. Dear Microsoft

Dear Microsoft: I purchased Windows 10 Pro specifically because it played DVD’s, it had a built-in DVD player, my partner and I recorded a lot of TV shows. My partner passed away in July 2020, after nearly 24 years together, so I thought I would re-live a few old memories by watching the...
  8. F**k you windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    F**k you windows: I spent two hours wiping my pc and scouring the internet trying to figure out how to fix my errors trying to switch default drives just so I could download flight sim. Fuck this I’m switching to Linux. submitted by /u/imbeauleo [link] [comments]...
  9. Dear Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dear Microsoft: Recently I have lost my account on Minecraft Dungeons. I have proof of the items I had as before the night before I was showing to my friends. I wake up the next day and my stuff is gone. Is it possible to get the account i spent hours on back. Here is the proof anyway please...
  10. Dear microsoft

Dear microsoft: I am using a laptop with windows 10 that previously my brother was using it with Win 10 in spanish and when he gave it to me i wanted to change it to engllish so i downloaded the englishUS language package set it as default an deleted all the spanish language packages in it...