Windows 10: Dear Microsoft, Please ensure that Windows 10 1903 Deployment features are thouroughly...

Discus and support Dear Microsoft, Please ensure that Windows 10 1903 Deployment features are thouroughly... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Seriously... This is a newly installed Windows Preinstallation Environment Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Toolkit 18362.1 [ATTACH] Now I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NeoBeum, May 31, 2019.

1. NeoBeum Win User

Dear Microsoft, Please ensure that Windows 10 1903 Deployment features are thouroughly...

Seriously...

This is a newly installed Windows Preinstallation Environment Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Toolkit 18362.1

Dear Microsoft, Please ensure that Windows 10 1903 Deployment features are thouroughly... 73ed697b-0762-4aa4-bbe0-1c6d66d6a58e?upload=true.png

Now I am quoting the following from https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/4498523/windows-10-update-kb4498523

Servicing stack update for Windows 10, Version 1903: May 29, 2019

• Addresses an issue in which updates may fail to install after the /resetbase command in DISM is run.

PS E:\WinROG> DISM /Image:mount\OS /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.18362.1

Image Version: 10.0.18362.145

Error: 0x800f0806

The operation could not be completed due to pending operations.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    PS E:\WinROG> DISM /Unmount-Image /MountDir:mount\OS /DISCARD
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.18362.1

Unmounting image
    [==========================100.0%==========================]
    The operation completed successfully.

2019-06-01 02:43:18, Warning DISM DISM Provider Store: PID=1632 TID=14016 Failed to load the provider: D:\Windows Kits\10\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Deployment Tools\AMD64\DISM\MetaDeployProvider.dll. - CDISMProviderStore::Internal_GetProvider(hr:0x8007007e)

If you look carefully, the above screenshot shows that this MetaDeployProvider.dll DOES NOT EXIST for the ADK Release 18362.1.

While this issue doesn't break the OS as much as the previous bug I posted about the ADK - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-1903-dear-microsoft-please-remember-to/e9e9e28a-c3f6-4e24-a900-f48a85b20431?tm=1558465537818

It shows that there is still insufficient testing regarding a Toolkit that is meant to ASSESS and DEPLOY Windows.

Further reading can be done here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/System-Center-Configuration/Windows-10-0-18362-145-KB4498523-DISM-fails-offline-ResetBase/td-p/661335

:)

NeoBeum, May 31, 2019
  2. OSdevr Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, May 31, 2019
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, May 31, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Dear Microsoft, Please ensure that Windows 10 1903 Deployment features are thouroughly...

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Dear Microsoft, Please ensure that Windows 10 1903 Deployment features are thouroughly... - Similar Threads - Dear Microsoft Please

2. Dear microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dear microsoft: My computer is facing BIOS issues, I don't know how to fix it, basically when I boot up my computer it shows gigabyte uefi dualbios not loading then it restarts then shows gigabyte uefi dualbios not loading again, its a loop..I hope I get a great solution to fix this.....
  3. Dear microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dear microsoft: My computer is facing BIOS issues, I don't know how to fix it, basically when I boot up my computer it shows gigabyte uefi dualbios not loading then it restarts then shows gigabyte uefi dualbios not loading again, its a loop..I hope I get a great solution to fix this.....
  4. Dear Windows 10 developers, Please add the feature to Windows to Set a list of apps that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dear Windows 10 developers, Please add the feature to Windows to Set a list of apps that...: Is this even possible or has it been developed earlier and I don't know about it!? submitted by /u/KingSadra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ru36ys/dear_windows_10_developers_please_add_the_feature/
  5. Dear Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dear Microsoft: I purchased Windows 10 Pro specifically because it played DVD’s, it had a built-in DVD player, my partner and I recorded a lot of TV shows. My partner passed away in July 2020, after nearly 24 years together, so I thought I would re-live a few old memories by watching the...
  6. Dear Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dear Microsoft: Recently I have lost my account on Minecraft Dungeons. I have proof of the items I had as before the night before I was showing to my friends. I wake up the next day and my stuff is gone. Is it possible to get the account i spent hours on back. Here is the proof anyway please...
  7. Dear microsoft

Dear microsoft: I am using a laptop with windows 10 that previously my brother was using it with Win 10 in spanish and when he gave it to me i wanted to change it to engllish so i downloaded the englishUS language package set it as default an deleted all the spanish language packages in it...
  8. Microsoft: Windows 10 version 1903 is ready for broad deployment

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: Windows 10 version 1903 is ready for broad deployment: Windows 10 version 1903, the soon-to-be-replaced latest feature update version of Windows 10, has been declared "ready for broad deployment" by Microsoft. The news comes in form of a new paragraph added to the release information page of Windows 10 version 1903 and Windows...
  9. Dear Microsoft,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dear Microsoft,: This is probably the best place to reach you considering this is a website for questions. Now my question is simple, I know that you are a big tech company, so big in fact, most computers are powered by windows. That being said, one of the most enjoyable things about windows...
  10. Windows 1903: Dear Microsoft, Please Remember to Reinstall things, When you Uninstall them...

Windows 1903: Dear Microsoft, Please Remember to Reinstall things, When you Uninstall them...: Fairly self explainitory... Full Log Here: https://pastebin.com/iSDsCQTT More info here: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/132694-new-kb4500109-servicing-stack-update-windows-10-v1903-may-14-a.html#post1637304 Links in case you're paranoid about URL masking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft deployment toolkit 1903

2. Dear Microsoft

3. assessment and deployment toolkit