Windows 10: Dear MS, my ears wtf

Discus and support Dear MS, my ears wtf in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If I am 1) Connecting bluetooth headphones to this up to date Win10 PC 2) And having to troubleshoot them for any reason, leading to 3) Settings ->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/autistikzen, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Dear MS, my ears wtf

If I am

1) Connecting bluetooth headphones to this up to date Win10 PC

2) And having to troubleshoot them for any reason, leading to

3) Settings -> Sounds -> Device -> (Right Click) Test (To make sure they're working. After the troubleshooting).

Then here's what happens. The Almighty himself rings a bell akin to the cacophony heard by unfortunate neighbor islands of Krakatoa. My ears still ache 30 minutes post-trauma. Yes this is independent of my (functional) master volume. So why is this test tone not dependent on one's system volume? At least then when this shit blows an ear drum, there was some Darwin at play. But there's no excuse for this shit in an OS 25 years in the making. These are MS drivers, on a staple mobo with no audiofu installed to muck it up.

I'm still pissed cause PTSD is a thing. Please fix it guys, or point out why I'm a nuoce for missing the obvious reason for this shite (mis)behavior.

submitted by /u/autistikzen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/autistikzen, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

unable to connect a ear phone/audio line

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Ear phone. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

I suggest you to update all the drivers from the manufacturer web site and install and check if it helps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 29, 2020
  3. JunkBear Win User
    In ear heaphones, suggestions.

In ear phones i suggest rubber cushions *Wink Dear MS, my ears wtf ;)

JunkBear, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Dear MS, my ears wtf

7373 "no devices found"(ear piece)

Hi,

I have a motorola ear piece which i've used without any problem on a couple of nokia phones.

Got the 7373 yesterday, and it won't pick it up. followed the steps in the booklet, but keep getting the message "no devices found" even though the ear piece is on and beside it.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

mskinkyboots, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Dear MS, my ears wtf

1. Dear MS, my ears wtf - Similar Threads - Dear ears wtf

2. wtf

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wtf: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/kp3aug7v53y71.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=ed480f7aa83c0ccf43c2d7e1724ac9c25f55fcb4 submitted by /u/ARA-v2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qofd1x/wtf/
  3. Oh dear Ms whats the point of Ms Games on a SERVER !! (W2K19)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oh dear Ms whats the point of Ms Games on a SERVER !! (W2K19): Hi there Ok you can add desktop experience to W2K19 server but I really don't see why games should be added automatically on to a professional server -- perhaps the servers at Ms are these days busy because people playing Spider solitaire on them !!! Nothing wrong with...
  4. Oh dear Ms whats the point of Ms Games on a SERVER !! (W2K19)

in Windows 10 Support
    Oh dear Ms whats the point of Ms Games on a SERVER !! (W2K19): Hi there Ok you can add desktop experience to W2K19 server but I really don't see why games should be added automatically on to a professional server -- perhaps the servers at Ms are these days busy because people playing Spider solitaire on them !!! Nothing wrong with...
  5. my microphone is in the ear?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my microphone is in the ear?: on my Youse brand headphones instead of hearing rom the mic it hears from the left ear i dont know how to fix this. 169612
  6. Wtf is going on with my keyboard

Wtf is going on with my keyboard: I have a surface book 2, and was using it this morning until it froze up and I force restarted it. Now the keyboard mostly doesn't work, except for the trackpad and the function keys, like volume/brightness. Super weird, I can't even do ctrl alt delete or the windows key....
  7. WOW wtf Microsoft forced update on to my computer now wtf.

WOW wtf Microsoft forced update on to my computer now wtf.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bxivz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzqe7m/wow_wtf_microsoft_forced_update_on_to_my_computer/
  8. WTF is that resolution my guy!

WTF is that resolution my guy!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Srijit4Real [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3vrhe/wtf_is_that_resolution_my_guy/
  9. WTF is my START menu!

in Windows 10 Customization
    WTF is my START menu!: It's become a lame billboard for your own lame software I never wanted or use. FIX IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wtf-is-my-start-menu/b77ee768-5abc-4057-9a9b-3872f0fbb3e6
  10. WTF is wrong with my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WTF is wrong with my computer: about 4 or 5 months ago we bought a computer where we pay X amount per month, anyways I don't know whats going on but I cant refresh, cant reset, cant recover, can`t do squat. Everytime I uninstall a program or what ever and have to restart the computer everything I did is...