Windows 10: Dear Support Team , can you please let me know how can I remove my gmail account from my...

Discus and support Dear Support Team , can you please let me know how can I remove my gmail account from my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Support Team , I have the computer with Windows 11Pro which I am using for the purpose of work in the office. I have identified my company mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Derya Rusuk, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Dear Support Team , can you please let me know how can I remove my gmail account from my...

Dear Support Team , I have the computer with Windows 11Pro which I am using for the purpose of work in the office. I have identified my company mail address also my personal gmail address to the account section. But I need to remove my personal Gmail account , I couldn't see the remove option .Can you please guide me?Thank youKind RegardsDerya

:)

Derya Rusuk, Feb 13, 2023
  2. itsme1 Win User
    itsme1, Feb 13, 2023
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 13, 2023
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Dear Support Team , can you please let me know how can I remove my gmail account from my...

Gmail Account

Hi Cheryl,

Windows can detect if the settings for you account is updated and will display notification if there are updated configurations from your email provider yet the mail set up in Windows have not been updated. To better assist you, we'd like to ask the following
    questions:

• What mail app are you using to access your Gmail account?
    • Are you having issues sending or receiving emails?
    • Is the account configured as POP/IMAP?

In the time, we suggest that you contact the Gmail support team to check for updated configuration for your account so you can make the necessary changes in your Windows mail program.

We look forward to your response.

Rey Bel1, Feb 13, 2023
Thema:

Dear Support Team , can you please let me know how can I remove my gmail account from my...

1. Dear Support Team , can you please let me know how can I remove my gmail account from my... - Similar Threads - Dear Support Team

2. How can I remove my account from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove my account from my laptop?: Control panel doesn't give me the option of deleting my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-my-account-from-my-laptop/7fb5b32f-e4d3-4371-8b0f-d236e604e7b3
  3. How can I remove my account from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove my account from my laptop?: Control panel doesn't give me the option of deleting my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-my-account-from-my-laptop/7fb5b32f-e4d3-4371-8b0f-d236e604e7b3
  4. How can I remove my account from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Please can you let me know how I can reset the password of my childs family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Please can you let me know how I can reset the password of my childs family account: Hi,I would like to reset the password of my child's account but can't find a way to do this.He does not use email, Xbox or the store.The account was just set up for Minecraft, to which I added a store code to purchase.Thanks...
  6. Please can you let me know how I can reset the password of my childs family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can you let me know how I can reset the password of my childs family account: Hi,I would like to reset the password of my child's account but can't find a way to do this.He does not use email, Xbox or the store.The account was just set up for Minecraft, to which I added a store code to purchase.Thanks...
  7. Please can you let me know how I can reset the password of my childs family account

8. Dear Support Team , can you please let me know how can I remove my gmail account from my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dear Support Team , can you please let me know how can I remove my gmail account from my...: Dear Support Team , I have the computer with Windows 11Pro which I am using for the purpose of work in the office. I have identified my company mail address also my personal gmail address to the account section. But I need to remove my personal Gmail account , I couldn't see...
  9. hi dear sir, my windows 7 con't updated? can you help me please

hi dear sir, my windows 7 con't updated? can you help me please: hi dear sir, my windows 7 con't updated? can you help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-dear-sir-my-windows-7-cont-updated-can-you-help/28d64531-2dd1-4a70-970b-87286fd00c6d
  10. How can I remove my gmail account from this computer and redown load later

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove my gmail account from this computer and redown load later: I want to remove my gmail account and redown load it is not syncing very well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-can-i-remove-my-gmail-account-from-this/f69f1aea-52ad-4a05-874f-1c8740b93501