Windows 10: Dear WIN10 Developers

Discus and support Dear WIN10 Developers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Could you please somehow increase the time it takes for my machine to upgrade from the WIN10 v1803 to v1809? See, I really feel that the longer it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BigNutz, Dec 27, 2018.

1. BigNutz Win User

Dear WIN10 Developers

Could you please somehow increase the time it takes for my machine to upgrade from the WIN10 v1803 to v1809? See, I really feel that the longer it takes, the more I feel I'm getting out of it and the 6 hours (and counting) it's spent downloading, installing, and now sitting at 94% seems too short.

See how stupid that sounds?!?!? Why!?!?! Why doesn't it just work!??! I want Clipboard functionality!!! I want features but it just sits there, not doing anything!! I tried the "Update Troubleshooter" and found that it's just a bunch of fake news. I feel like it spoke to me in a silly goofy Jim Henson Muppet Show voice "Sorry Mr. , everything seems ship shape to us down here in the Updates Troubleshoter department! Maybe try being super passive aggressive in the Microsoft Help Forums on the Interwebs! Yup Yup!"

Still not working but OH MY GOD IT MOVED TO 97%!!!!! I wonder if this update is like getting closer to a black hole's event horizon, you know, exponential in nature. The closer I get to being finished, the slower time progresses until I'm sitting there staring at a 99% Complete for the rest of eternity? Make sure to note the exact time I appear to freeze and not move anymore, that's what Einstein said would happen, so it will. So if so, I estimate I'l flip to 98% at some point in mid-2019, and then 99% a short decade later! AWESOME.

Seriously, developers, I checked the processes, I even throttled up the bandwidth for update downloads. Nothing is causing this but silliness.

OH GOD IT'S DONE!!! Here's the best part.....NOW it tells me "Say buddy, this might take a little more time than usual!". Heyyyy Thanks for letting me know!!!!!! Not trying to tell anyone their jobs, but it might have been helpful for little ole' if that little nugget was either included in the Update Settings page, or even snail mailed from Antarctica at this rate.

Come on Microsoft, you're losing your edge. DO BETTER!

My name is , and I approve EVERY WORD of this message!

And yes, it was a nickname given to me in the Army and NO it's not referencing some weird physical defamatory. You guys are nasty for even thinking that! GROSS!

:)

BigNutz, Dec 27, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 27, 2018
  3. SNM
    SNM Win User
    Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: https://in.pcpartpicker.com/list/gL8tBP

4. Dear WIN10 Developers

Development in Meamo and N900

Dear Developers Community,

I am interested in development of applications/softwares for Meamo systems/N900, please can you suggest a starting point, development tool kits, and tutorials etc.

Thanks a lot in advance and looking forward for your kind responses.

Nabeel ur Rehman

nabeelurrehman, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Dear WIN10 Developers

1. Dear WIN10 Developers - Similar Threads - Dear WIN10 Developers

2. Dear microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dear microsoft: My computer is facing BIOS issues, I don't know how to fix it, basically when I boot up my computer it shows gigabyte uefi dualbios not loading then it restarts then shows gigabyte uefi dualbios not loading again, its a loop..I hope I get a great solution to fix this.....
  3. Dear microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dear microsoft: My computer is facing BIOS issues, I don't know how to fix it, basically when I boot up my computer it shows gigabyte uefi dualbios not loading then it restarts then shows gigabyte uefi dualbios not loading again, its a loop..I hope I get a great solution to fix this.....
  4. Dear microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dear Windows 10 developers, Please add the feature to Windows to Set a list of apps that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dear Windows 10 developers, Please add the feature to Windows to Set a list of apps that...: Is this even possible or has it been developed earlier and I don't know about it!? submitted by /u/KingSadra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ru36ys/dear_windows_10_developers_please_add_the_feature/
  6. Dear All,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dear All,: When i setup window 10 Pro 32bit, the max ram only 4GB. Does Window 10 Pro 32-bit Operation System. can support max ram 8GB or more? How's can we setup more then 4GB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dear-all/fb18ca4d-51ee-440a-9ca7-5abea2513cde
  7. Dear, Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dear, Windows.: Hi, This is a Windows user. Do you remember the apps folder icon on "All Apps" in the 20H2 version of Windows 10? I have it. So I'll need an improvement with the icons on the next Windows 10 major updates. I want a new layout on the system apps, like,Paint, Notepad,...
  8. Dear Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dear Microsoft: I purchased Windows 10 Pro specifically because it played DVD’s, it had a built-in DVD player, my partner and I recorded a lot of TV shows. My partner passed away in July 2020, after nearly 24 years together, so I thought I would re-live a few old memories by watching the...
  9. Dear Microsoft,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dear Microsoft,: This is probably the best place to reach you considering this is a website for questions. Now my question is simple, I know that you are a big tech company, so big in fact, most computers are powered by windows. That being said, one of the most enjoyable things about windows...
  10. Dear Sir. Dear Mr. Satya Nadella

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dear Sir. Dear Mr. Satya Nadella: Dear Sir. Mr. Satya Nadella Since you have a master’s degree in computer science, would it be to much to ask of you that, when you release a new update say, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 SP1 Cumulative Update (CU) 7 KB3162659 it will not fail 14 times. I know i am being lazy...