Windows 10: Dear, Windows.

Discus and support Dear, Windows. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, This is a Windows user. Do you remember the apps folder icon on "All Apps" in the 20H2 version of Windows 10? I have it. So I'll need an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DariusAirlangga, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Dear, Windows.

Hi,

This is a Windows user. Do you remember the apps folder icon on "All Apps" in the 20H2 version of Windows 10? I have it.

So I'll need an improvement with the icons on the next Windows 10 major updates. I want a new layout on the system apps, like,Paint, Notepad, andWindows Explorer, and also with their icons. Example, the icons of the folder, I'd love to see that the icons of the folders is like the apps icons on Start Menu, > All Apps.

Note:

This is an feedback for the next Windows 10 major update.

:)

DariusAirlangga, Dec 3, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 3, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Dear, Windows.

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Dear, Windows.

1. Dear, Windows. - Similar Threads - Dear

2. Dear Microsoft, PLEASE BRING BACK THE SOUNDS FROM WINDOWS 10 BUILD 10074 INTO A NEW UPDATE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dear Microsoft, PLEASE BRING BACK THE SOUNDS FROM WINDOWS 10 BUILD 10074 INTO A NEW UPDATE...: The sounds in Windows 10 build 10074 were much better! Also, here is my Windows 10 update wishlist:- Classic Windows 10 Apps back- Make the taskbar actual black again- 10074 wallpaper back as a non-default wallpaper- 1507 wallpaper back as a default wallpaper- Windows 10...
  3. Dear Microsoft, PLEASE BRING BACK THE SOUNDS FROM WINDOWS 10 BUILD 10074 INTO A NEW UPDATE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, PLEASE BRING BACK THE SOUNDS FROM WINDOWS 10 BUILD 10074 INTO A NEW UPDATE...: The sounds in Windows 10 build 10074 were much better! Also, here is my Windows 10 update wishlist:- Classic Windows 10 Apps back- Make the taskbar actual black again- 10074 wallpaper back as a non-default wallpaper- 1507 wallpaper back as a default wallpaper- Windows 10...
  4. Dear Microsoft, PLEASE BRING BACK THE SOUNDS FROM WINDOWS 10 BUILD 10074 INTO A NEW UPDATE...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. dear i cannot update my window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dear i cannot update my window: dear i cannot update my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dear-i-cannot-update-my-window/649a181d-1c35-41ec-8f6f-5f67626121b4
  6. dear i cannot update my window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dear i cannot update my window: dear i cannot update my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dear-i-cannot-update-my-window/649a181d-1c35-41ec-8f6f-5f67626121b4
  7. dear i cannot update my window

8. dear microsoft my microsoft lumia 640 lte window 10 is not turning on i reset it and...

dear microsoft my microsoft lumia 640 lte window 10 is not turning on i reset it and...: Dear microsoft my microsoft lumia 640 lte window 10 is not turning on i reset it and after that when reseting is in progress it shows a sad face and phone switch off again plz help...
  9. dear microsoft my microsoft lumia 640 lte window 10 is not turning on i reset it and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dear microsoft my microsoft lumia 640 lte window 10 is not turning on i reset it and...: Dear microsoft my microsoft lumia 640 lte window 10 is not turning on i reset it and after that when reseting is in progress it shows a sad face and phone switch off again plz help...
  10. dear microsoft my microsoft lumia 640 lte window 10 is not turning on i reset it and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging