Windows 10: Death of my HP Laptop Only 13mths Old following update.

Discus and support Death of my HP Laptop Only 13mths Old following update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There have been a number of updates in April. My home key stopped working among a few other issues.It took forever but I finally got through to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NicholaSmith2, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Death of my HP Laptop Only 13mths Old following update.

There have been a number of updates in April. My home key stopped working among a few other issues.It took forever but I finally got through to Microsoft support. They advised me to update the Bios at HP. Once this was completed I tried the home key. Still didn’t work.I tried the roll back utility to remove the recent Microsoft updates. The laptop is dead . Only get blue screen it will not load up at all. Tried flash drive with Windows 10. Won’t work.Can anyone help. My laptop is soooo important to me.

:)

NicholaSmith2, Apr 25, 2021

2. 1 yr. old HP wireless laptop can't connect to older HP wireless Printer

Different answers each time I called HP Yes/No Can be connected/No it can't. Last call suggested kill printer add back. It's not on the HP list and can't pick up blue blinking wireless signal . Older HP Inkjet 6350 year old HP laptop both wireless wizard
    asks for WPA

NO DISC, NO cables

Bryan55555, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Death of my HP Laptop Only 13mths Old following update.

How to stop an HP driver update

Greg, Thanks for the reply. Techwalla link: removed HP update step one; No startup program group step two;No HP listed step three.

HP Support: No support for my HP laptop driver, same from AMD manufacturer.

baffled_still, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

Death of my HP Laptop Only 13mths Old following update.

1. Death of my HP Laptop Only 13mths Old following update. - Similar Threads - Death Laptop 13mths

2. Updating old Laptop !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating old Laptop !: Good morning, I was trying to help a friend yesterday revive a old laptop over the phone. The laptop as not been used for maybe 2/3 years and was given to my friend. I told her to do a clean install of Windows 10 and to create a Microsoft account which she did. I actually...
  3. Updating old Laptop !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating old Laptop !: Good morning, I was trying to help a friend yesterday revive a old laptop over the phone. The laptop as not been used for maybe 2/3 years and was given to my friend. I told her to do a clean install of Windows 10 and to create a Microsoft account which she did. I actually...
  4. Camera on my old HP laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera on my old HP laptop.: Good evening to everyone: My camera is no working on my laptop HP 11-y050sa. Can anyone help me please, as soon as possible..?...
  5. Old laptop not updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Old laptop not updating: I have an old spare laptop with 1903 version. Thought I'd charge it up and see about updating it. It found 4 updates that have been downloading now for several hours with all 4 Status: Downloading - 0%. Is this typical? Is there any way I can speed this up? 167010
  6. Old laptop not updating

in Windows 10 Support
    Old laptop not updating: I have an old spare laptop with 1903 version. Thought I'd charge it up and see about updating it. It found 4 updates that have been downloading now for several hours with all 4 Status: Downloading - 0%. Is this typical? Is there any way I can speed this up? 167010
  7. blue screen of death HP laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death HP laptop: Hi My sons laptop has blue screen with code 0xc0000225. I have tried several suggestions to fix it but to no avail. Can't system restore as it says Norton preventing it, but can't access anything on laptop to uninstall Norton. Downloaded windows 10 onto new USB , but no...
  8. How will the following games run on an HP Pavillion gaming laptop with the following specs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How will the following games run on an HP Pavillion gaming laptop with the following specs?: I think I might be getting an HP Pavillion gaming laptop for Christmas, and I am wondering how the following games will run. Here are the specs first: - Intel Core i5 8th Generation 8300H with a processor speed of 2.3 GHz - 8 GB of RAM (SDRAM) - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti...
  9. Updates on old laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updates on old laptop: I have an old Gateway laptop computer, see specification below, that I still use as a reserve machine having suffered multiple problems with Windows 10 on my everyday machine. Those problems thankfully now seem to have been sorted out. I appreciate that W10 strains the...
  10. WIN10 HP laptop only 3 weeks old - Windows icon & Cortana not working

in Windows 10 Support
    WIN10 HP laptop only 3 weeks old - Windows icon & Cortana not working: I've got a brand new WIN 10 HP Pavillion laptop (16 gigs RAM 2 TB HD) only 3 weeks old. Windows icon on L bottom task bar AND Windows keyboard icon do not work. Cortana also not working. Already spent too much time with HP chat trying to fix problem remotely but no fix....