Windows 10: Debian

Discus and support Debian in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I gave recently installed debian linux application on windows and have gotten this error code : Error: 0x80370102 The virtual machine could not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Astoshan, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Astoshan Win User

Debian

I gave recently installed debian linux application on windows and have gotten this error code : Error: 0x80370102 The virtual machine could not be started because a required feature is not installed. What does it mean and how can I fix it. Thank you!!!

:)

Astoshan, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Debian

1. Debian - Similar Threads - Debian

2. Debian Buster users changes in su command

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Debian Buster users changes in su command: Hi there people using DEBIAN BUSTER as a VM (or even as a real distro) should be aware that su changes the path so you won't find a lot of programs from the command line (bash) To get back to the old way (path works as before) use su -l command now. Then it all works as...
  3. I accidentally installed debian by clicking the iso file on my windows I interrupted the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally installed debian by clicking the iso file on my windows I interrupted the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CrackingTheKraken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jc5sl8/i_accidentally_installed_debian_by_clicking_the/
  4. How to completely reinstall windows 10 back over debian based linux?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to completely reinstall windows 10 back over debian based linux?: I'm searching for help to reinstall windows 10 over my linux machine. I'm currently using debian based linux on my dell e7450 laptom. The system is hard to use and need complete steps to install windows back. Thanks....
  5. Deleting Debian bootloader from Windows 10 EFI partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting Debian bootloader from Windows 10 EFI partition: Yes there is a way to restore EFI partition, but it is risky and not 100% it will always work... I installed debian as dual boot with Windows 10. I was assured on their forums, it won't put grub to Windows 10 efi partition and i created its efi partition for it on second...
  6. How to reinstall windows without losing data, Debian installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to reinstall windows without losing data, Debian installed: Hello I've had a lot of problems with Linux and Windows. I am in great danger I installed debian after somedays the windows doesn't start-up & the troubleshooting is not working. All the advance options are not working to fix it. Then i installed Windows setup in...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise can't connect to SMB share on Debian

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Enterprise can't connect to SMB share on Debian: Hello there, I've got a problem to connect to a friend's SMB share on his Debian server cat /etc/debian_version 10.3 samba --version Version 4.9.5-Debian My machine is a Windows 10 Enterprise 1903. I tried to shut down the Firewall, File Discovery are active....
  8. Report: Windows had fewer vulnerabilities than Debian Linux

in Windows 10 News
    Report: Windows had fewer vulnerabilities than Debian Linux: Historically, Windows was not designed for security, but Microsoft became more serious about security with Windows XP, which included a wide range of security features and a powerful firewall. In response to growing security concerns, Microsoft also started updating Windows...
  9. Debian não quer instalar com erro 0x8000000d

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Debian não quer instalar com erro 0x8000000d: Oi eu ativei o WSL e baixei o debian só que não quer instalar e aparece o erro abaixo na foto eu ativei o modo desenvolvedor ativei o recurso WSL em configurações tentei desinstalar instalar de novo quando ativei o recurso WSL reiniciei o PC e mesmo assim não quer instalar me...
  10. W10 Host with Debian 10 (buster) VM anyone yet

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    W10 Host with Debian 10 (buster) VM anyone yet: Hi folks Anybody tried the recently released DEBIAN 10 (Buster) as a VM with a Windows 10 Host yet. Interested to know what it looks like -- I'll try myself a bit later but got things to do this weekend. Thinking of changing my NAS's from CENTOS to DEBIAN as KDE is being...