Windows 10: debit card payment

Discus and support debit card payment in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; does debit card payment are available in middle east especially in kuwait?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by zhynox15, Jun 25, 2021.

1. zhynox15 Win User

debit card payment

does debit card payment are available in middle east especially in kuwait?

:)

zhynox15, Jun 25, 2021

2. Payment through debit card

Hi all, For downloading paid apps and games from Nokia store payment is to be made through credit card only. However as debit card(ATM) penetration is much more than credit card in India, it is very much desirable to enable payment through debit card
    also. In case this is done sale of items from store will improve considerably. Now paying through operator option is limited to a couple of operators. I wish to know whether payment through debit card can be expected to be enabled in near future.

ArcotRama Mohan, Jun 25, 2021
  3. sbi visa debit card payment error

i am not able to pay using SBI VISA debit card for Nokia Ovi store payment payment error is trying much time.

aayazdbtech, Jun 25, 2021
  4. roscros Win User

debit card payment

Debit Cards?

I am trying to set up a payment account so I can buy apps, however I do not own a credit card, only a bank/debit card. There is not an option for debit cards when setting up payment, and as a result my card cannot be added. Can you help?

roscros, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

debit card payment

1. debit card payment - Similar Threads - debit card payment

2. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  3. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  4. Debit card problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Debit card problem.: Hi, I have a problem with my debit card, I am trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and when I put the debit card in it says "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" but i checked it and its correct....
  5. Debit card problem.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Debit card problem.: Hi, I have a problem with my debit card, I am trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and when I put the debit card in it says "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" but i checked it and its correct....
  6. Not able to make payment through my Debit card

Not able to make payment through my Debit card: I would like to buy Movie Maker Pro but while trying I am not able to use my debit cards. What is the best option to pay through internet banking or google pay?Please help me....
  7. Not able to make payment through my Debit card

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not able to make payment through my Debit card: I would like to buy Movie Maker Pro but while trying I am not able to use my debit cards. What is the best option to pay through internet banking or google pay?Please help me....
  8. Credit card/ Debit card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Credit card/ Debit card: How do I use a Visa gift card on microscoft, it keeps saying my information is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-debit-card/6170f16b-5c0d-45c2-9919-47defca1a6fc
  9. update debit card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    update debit card: my card on file is no long good I'd to get a new card. I would like to update this on my account. thanks Tahirah Abubakr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-debit-card/ec8b10ba-4880-48f6-90a0-2a37039670bc
  10. CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD)

CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD): I tried to add a payment method as mentioned above, but the available spaces to fill my address are insufficient. I could not fill my address to match my card record. Here is my address 1st Line: LOT 31, TAMAN SRI GAYA FASA 3 2nd Line: LORONG SELADANG, JALAN KEBAJIKAN...