Windows 10: Debit card problem.

Discus and support Debit card problem. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with my debit card, I am trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and when I put the debit card in it says "Check the info that you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Necula Adelin, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Debit card problem.

Hi, I have a problem with my debit card, I am trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and when I put the debit card in it says "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" but i checked it and its correct.

:)

Necula Adelin, Oct 15, 2021

2. how to pay or purchase app by debit card.

So I do not believe there is an option to pay via debit card. On my account in the USA, I only have the option to use a credit card or PayPal.

Debit card problem. 10225955315_e62eed868f.jpg

That said, I am not sure about this but I believe that if you set up a new payment option and choose credit card (assuming debit card is not an option) and input all the information it should work. Make sure the following is true:

• your debit card must have either the Visa or MasterCard logo on.
    • Your debit card cannot have restrictions on subscription-based internet purchases. If you are not sure whether your debit card has restrictions on subscription-based Internet purchases, contact the financial institution that issued the debit card.
    • You must have more than one dollar in your debit card account.
    Give it a try and see if it works ...

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Oct 15, 2021
  3. Debit Cards?

To the best of my kowledge, the accepted forms of payment in Marketplace are with a credit card or debit card (debit cards with the
    Visa or MasterCard logo), or to use your mobile phone bill (depending on your mobile operator’s agreement).

That said, it only shows credit cards on my available option so I am assuming that a debit card with the
    Visa or MasterCard logo would be accepted. I do not use debit cards so I cannot offer anything from personal experience roscros.

4. Debit card problem.

can i use debit card instead of credit card for buying games in store

So I am not sure about this but I believe that if you set up a new payment option and choose credit card (assuming debit card is not an option) and input all the information it should work. Make sure the following is true:

• your debit card must have either the Visa or MasterCard logo on.
    • Your debit card cannot have restrictions on subscription-based internet purchases. If you are not sure whether your debit card has restrictions on subscription-based Internet purchases, contact the financial institution that issued the debit card.
    • You must have more than one dollar in your debit card account.
    Give it a try and see if it works ...

Thema:

Debit card problem.

1. Debit card problem. - Similar Threads - Debit card problem

2. Microsoft not accepting debit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft not accepting debit card: I want to renew my Microsoft 365. And i am using my State Bank of India VISA debit card. Why is that not working?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-not-accepting-debit-card/a4546e2b-8f28-4f5d-b3b4-666fe5e4e6bd
  3. Microsoft not accepting debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft not accepting debit card: I want to renew my Microsoft 365. And i am using my State Bank of India VISA debit card. Why is that not working?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-not-accepting-debit-card/a4546e2b-8f28-4f5d-b3b4-666fe5e4e6bd
  4. Microsoft not accepting debit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Debit card problem.

Debit card problem.: Hi, I have a problem with my debit card, I am trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and when I put the debit card in it says "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" but i checked it and its correct....
  6. Debit card problem.

Debit card problem.: Hi, I have a problem with my debit card, I am trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and when I put the debit card in it says "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" but i checked it and its correct....
  7. Can't Save Debit Card

Can't Save Debit Card: I've been trying to buy Minecraft Bedrock on the Microsoft Website for a few days now, it asks me to input my card info and address to save it as a paying option but every time it displays the error:"Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...
  8. debit card payment

debit card payment: does debit card payment are available in middle east especially in kuwait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debit-card-payment/7dd5f419-b32e-4210-ac19-dea190a341dd
  9. Credit card/ Debit card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Credit card/ Debit card: How do I use a Visa gift card on microscoft, it keeps saying my information is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-debit-card/6170f16b-5c0d-45c2-9919-47defca1a6fc
  10. update debit card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    update debit card: my card on file is no long good I'd to get a new card. I would like to update this on my account. thanks Tahirah Abubakr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-debit-card/ec8b10ba-4880-48f6-90a0-2a37039670bc