Windows 10: DEBLOAT scripts - how to edit?

Discus and support DEBLOAT scripts - how to edit? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to run a Debloat script on a new W10 installation, but first I'd like to go through it to see what's included\disincluded and maybe make some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by teckneeculler, Nov 16, 2020.

1. DEBLOAT scripts - how to edit?

I want to run a Debloat script on a new W10 installation, but first I'd like to go through it to see what's included\disincluded and maybe make some changes.
    How does one examine a script without activating it?

:)

teckneeculler, Nov 16, 2020

2. debloat windows 10

Hi all,

Is there any script or tool to debloat windows 10 , remove all default app

Kieshan Somai, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 16, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

DEBLOAT scripts - how to edit?

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

DEBLOAT scripts - how to edit?

1. DEBLOAT scripts - how to edit? - Similar Threads - DEBLOAT scripts edit

2. How to Debloat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Debloat?: What wording to use in PowerShell to remove the correct apps that are not needed to be on computer? What apps are required to stay In order for the computer to operate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-debloat/21f736af-0490-479e-8894-d56db66026dc
  3. How to Debloat?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Debloat?: What wording to use in PowerShell to remove the correct apps that are not needed to be on computer? What apps are required to stay In order for the computer to operate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-debloat/21f736af-0490-479e-8894-d56db66026dc
  4. WINDOWS DEBLOATER GUI

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS DEBLOATER GUI: I ran windows10deblaterGUI for some foolish reason. I have read That the "REVERT" feature dosnt do such, and am wondering how to restore my system back to normal...PLEASE HELP...
  5. Renabling windows update after debloat script

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Renabling windows update after debloat script: Hello everyone, I am no sys admin so im having trouble with this. I recently ran a debloat script on my windows machine and I am super happy with how it left it apart from the fact that it remove the only windows program I actually use, One Note for windows 10. I tried to...
  6. My taskbar's right side is flooded with icons after running a debloat script

My taskbar's right side is flooded with icons after running a debloat script: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/L4ndF4ll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jho8d4/my_taskbars_right_side_is_flooded_with_icons/
  7. After running the "Sophia Debloat Script" I'm getting two errors, and not sure how to fix them.

After running the "Sophia Debloat Script" I'm getting two errors, and not sure how to fix them.: [ATTACH] The script is pretty huge, so I'm sure there is something that was changed that doesn't work for my use-case, but I'm getting these two errors when trying to install a program:...
  8. Latest Debotnet Windows 10 Tweaker gets debloating scripts

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Debotnet Windows 10 Tweaker gets debloating scripts: We have the Windows tweaker Debotnet several times before on Ghacks. It is a relatively new program that was released to the public in 2019 for the first time. Back then, it focused on providing administrators and users with options to improve privacy. The developer has...
  9. safe debloater?

safe debloater?: I'm just concerned that the scripts are too aggresive. can you guys recommend me something that is conservative? Thanks submitted by /u/snip3r77 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0e4is/safe_debloater/
  10. Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script: Hi There Windows store is missing user account after using Windows Debloater script. I had 2 Local accounts and everything was fine after script was done. Once I created 3rd local account, Windows store was missing. 1. Trouble-shooter doesn't work 2. Cant reset-it...