Windows 10: Debug 430

Discus and support Debug 430 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [1017/104359.244:ERROR:settings.cc430] Settings version is not 5 I found debug on desktop document in my SF7 Should I do any thing? I have never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PoolsilpPanpakdeedisakul, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Debug 430

[1017/104359.244:ERROR:settings.cc430] Settings version is not 5

I found debug on desktop document in my SF7

Should I do any thing?

I have never loaded google chrome..

:)

PoolsilpPanpakdeedisakul, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Ethernet is showing as Kernel Debug Network Adapater

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see Kernel Debug Network Adapter in Device Manager. This can happen if debugging is turner on. I would suggest you to turn off debugging by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Paste the following commands and hit Enter:

bcdedit /debug off

If you still see the Network Adapter, you can disable it from Device Manager without problems. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapters.
    3. Now, right click on the Kernel Debug adapter and select
      Disable device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 17, 2020
  3. I get "just-in-time (JIT) debugging" message

Hi,

Just-In-Time debugging launches Visual Studio automatically when an exception or crash occurs in an application that is running outside Visual Studio. We suggest changing certain settings on your computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to Advanced tab.
    • Under Browsing section, check the box for both Disable script debugging option.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    For more reference about Just-In-Time Debugger, click on this link.

Update us on the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Debug 430

Debug note

Hey guys

Recently I saw a debug note on my desktop

I think it shown up because I did CHKDSK for my Windows 10

and also I checked local disk C

Anyway the debug note says:

[1011/024438.117:ERROR:settings.cc(430)] Settings version is not 5

What does that mean? I will very appreciate your opinions

ShamsAkeel, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Debug 430

1. Debug 430 - Similar Threads - Debug 430

2. Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...: Whenever I attempt to update my Nvidia drivers or even install any Nvidia programs such as GeForce, I get this error and don't know what to do:Debug Assertion Failed! Program: ...splayDriver/551.76/Win11_Win10-DCH_64/International/setup.exeFile:...
  3. Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...: Whenever I attempt to update my Nvidia drivers or even install any Nvidia programs such as GeForce, I get this error and don't know what to do:Debug Assertion Failed! Program: ...splayDriver/551.76/Win11_Win10-DCH_64/International/setup.exeFile:...
  4. How to debug faulty service in Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to debug faulty service in Windows: How should I troubleshoot/debug a built-in service that won't start on Windows OS.I'm not interested in fixing the issue. What I'm looking for is how to finding the root cause of the issue which is preventing a service from starting.I know SCM is responsible for managing...
  5. How to debug faulty service in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to debug faulty service in Windows: How should I debug a service that won't start on Windows OS.I'm not interested in fixing the issue. What I'm looking for is how to finding root cause of the issue preventing a service from starting.Edit: service is "WinRM"...
  6. How to debug faulty service in Windows

How to debug faulty service in Windows: How should I debug a service that won't start on Windows OS.I'm not interested in fixing the issue. What I'm looking for is how to finding root cause of the issue preventing a service from starting.Edit: service is "WinRM"...
  7. Remote debugging : can't make it work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remote debugging : can't make it work: Hi, I should firstly ask if asking about an ASP.NET web app is acceptable..?If NO then EXITIf YES then, my issue: cannot make debug mode work on a local asp.net project, where the IIS server is remote.I'm running the code using my local VS.NET 2019 IDEI fired up a remote...
  8. Remote debugging : can't make it work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote debugging : can't make it work: Hi, I should firstly ask if asking about an ASP.NET web app is acceptable..?If NO then EXITIf YES then, my issue: cannot make debug mode work on a local asp.net project, where the IIS server is remote.I'm running the code using my local VS.NET 2019 IDEI fired up a remote...
  9. Remote debugging : can't make it work

10. Failed to look up debug info for provider {65cd4c8a-0848-4583-92a0-31c0fbaf00c0} from...

Failed to look up debug info for provider {65cd4c8a-0848-4583-92a0-31c0fbaf00c0} from...: My game sometimes crashes while playing roblox or other games, and whenever it happens, i get this error in the event viewer:Failed to look up debug info for provider {65cd4c8a-0848-4583-92a0-31c0fbaf00c0} from process 28888 for session "RzPresentMon". Error: An attempt was...