Windows 10: debug appearing on my computer

Discus and support debug appearing on my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; there is a debug file on my computer, after a while I decided to delete it, however it came back 1 day later. Whenever I open the debug file it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MysticBloon, Sep 18, 2020.

1. debug appearing on my computer

there is a debug file on my computer, after a while I decided to delete it, however it came back 1 day later. Whenever I open the debug file it says the following:

"[0917/170856.991:ERROR:settings.cc320] Settings magic is not 1129342067"

I don't know what this could be, anyone have answers?

:)

MysticBloon, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Ethernet is showing as Kernel Debug Network Adapater

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see Kernel Debug Network Adapter in Device Manager. This can happen if debugging is turner on. I would suggest you to turn off debugging by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Paste the following commands and hit Enter:

bcdedit /debug off

If you still see the Network Adapter, you can disable it from Device Manager without problems. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapters.
    3. Now, right click on the Kernel Debug adapter and select
      Disable device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 18, 2020
  3. I get "just-in-time (JIT) debugging" message

Hi,

Just-In-Time debugging launches Visual Studio automatically when an exception or crash occurs in an application that is running outside Visual Studio. We suggest changing certain settings on your computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to Advanced tab.
    • Under Browsing section, check the box for both Disable script debugging option.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    For more reference about Just-In-Time Debugger, click on this link.

Update us on the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Sep 18, 2020
  4. debug appearing on my computer

JIT DEBUGGING

Hi,

We understand that you are getting a Just-In-Time debugging pop up when running an application on your computer. To diagnose the issue, we would like to ask a few questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • In what specific application does the pop up appear?

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

debug appearing on my computer

1. debug appearing on my computer - Similar Threads - debug appearing computer

2. debug

in Windows 10 Customization
    debug: hello i just openned my laptop and i saw a file named debug on my desktop and i dont know what it means this is what is says: [0120/170545.965:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc130] TransactNamedPipe: The pipe has been ended. 0x6D note: i didnt create this file and i idk...
  3. "debug" keeps appearing on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "debug" keeps appearing on desktop: [ATTACH] This "debug" thing keeps appearing on my desktop every now and then for no apparent reason. What is it and how can I fix it? Thanks in advance. https://preview.redd.it/x5ylzwq673y51.png?width=94&format=png&auto=webp&s=6357ff91a5b4e16d4d8b5f9f76a4161d5ea4b8c4...
  4. Debug file appearing on desktop screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug file appearing on desktop screen.: hey there, sometimes when i open my laptop it sometimes shows an notepad file name "Debug" when i open it some text is written there. [1026/185000.214:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 this it the text...
  5. debug file appearing on the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    debug file appearing on the desktop: type - text document.log opens with - notepad file after opening it displays the following information: [1020/122331.587:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3...
  6. Mat-Debug FILES appearing in temp folders WHAT are these

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mat-Debug FILES appearing in temp folders WHAT are these: There are hundreds of these files appearing in my temp folders. what are they and how do I get rid of them? Mat-debug files are followed by a series of numbers....
  7. Debug notepad document appearing in home screen

Debug notepad document appearing in home screen: I've had a random "Debug" notepad file appear on my desktop after working in some word files. Why does this happen and how can I fix it so it doesn't keep happening? If I open the debug, here is what it states: [0207/105610:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc305]...
  8. Is my computer in need of being debugged?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is my computer in need of being debugged?: Recently, my computer has, twice now but not in a row, gained a black screen and start beeping every couple of seconds after I tried to restart it. It only ended after I turned the power off completely and back on again and like I said it's happened twice. Plus my taskbar has...
  9. What is the debug text document on my computer?

What is the debug text document on my computer?: It has been sitting in my desktop since the day after I got it and I don't know what it is or if I should delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-debug-text-document-on-my-computer/504a8c1f-ab34-4f5d-83ab-fac7ce079f8d"
  10. Can Aria Debug files break my computer?

Can Aria Debug files break my computer?: [ATTACH] I'm worried that these files that keep appearing might break my computer. I can't delete them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-aria-debug-files-break-my-computer/c76e15e4-ecd2-416e-ba2c-9518c8a452ea"