Windows 10: Debug assertion failed!

Discus and support Debug assertion failed! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft I keep getting an error message every time I start up the PC which is very annoying, this started after installing Ai Suite 3 [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbdulRhmanOmar, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Debug assertion failed!

Hi Microsoft

I keep getting an error message every time I start up the PC which is very annoying, this started after installing Ai Suite 3

Debug assertion failed! 5a6578c0-9745-47bd-8dda-2f3af1f75fc3?upload=true.jpg

:)

AbdulRhmanOmar, Jan 19, 2019

2. Debug Assertion failed

Hello Vaibhav,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with “Debug Assertion Failed” error in the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would like to inform you that Debug builds contain many assertion checks to help you discover bugs in your code as soon as it runs. You made some kind of invalid call into a Microsoft library.

When this happens study the debugger stack window to find out how it got to the assertion from your code, and study the function that contains the assertion. You can click on the line that corresponds to your code in the stack,
    then use the debugger to examine variables, parameters, etc. at that point.

I would suggest you to refer to the steps given below and check if that helps.

How to use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files, please follow the steps in the link provided below.

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Note: System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This article describes how
    to run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)to
    scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files in Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.
    If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Debug Assertion Failed!

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Debug Assertion Failed!

Program:

C:\Users\Matthew\Documents\project\homework\debug\homework.exe

File:minkernel\crts\ucrt\src\appcrt\stdio\fgets.cpp

Line: 33

Expression: stream.valid()

For information on how your program can cause an asssertion

failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts.

(Press Retry to debug the application)

Abort Retry Ignore

That windows pops in every time i try to run my program in Visualstudio 2017. I would like to read a txt file in but this is always mess up my program. Any idea how to prevent it? (my txt file is in the same file with the source.c)

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Security and privacy

MátéZahora, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Debug assertion failed!

visual c++ documentation on asserts debug assertion failed on Windows 10

visual c++ documentation on asserts debug assertion failed on Windows 10
    Debug assertion failed! [​IMG]

SUYOGREPALE, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Debug assertion failed!

1. Debug assertion failed! - Similar Threads - Debug assertion failed

2. Debug Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Debug Assertion Failed: Debug Assertion Failed! Program: C\Users\bubba\AppData\Local Temp\NVIDIA\GFE\setup.exe File: f.\dd\vctools\vc7libs\ship\atlmfc\include\atlexcept.h Line: 95 Expression: false For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C+ + documentation...
  3. Debug Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Debug Assertion Failed: Debug Assertion Failed! Program: C\Users\bubba\AppData\Local Temp\NVIDIA\GFE\setup.exe File: f.\dd\vctools\vc7libs\ship\atlmfc\include\atlexcept.h Line: 95 Expression: false For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C+ + documentation...
  4. Assertion Failed!

Assertion Failed!: I have the following message please would help.Assertion Failed!Program:..\node-vulcan\build\ReleaseVulcanMessageLib.nodeFile:C\bld\workspace\CCX-Process\release...\vulcanadapter.ccLine:390Expression:vulcan_For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure,...
  5. Assertion Failed!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Assertion Failed!: I have the following message please would help.Assertion Failed!Program:..\node-vulcan\build\ReleaseVulcanMessageLib.nodeFile:C\bld\workspace\CCX-Process\release...\vulcanadapter.ccLine:390Expression:vulcan_For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure,...
  6. Assertion failed

Assertion failed: How do I solve this error? It popps up every time I try to startup Steam and certain games like trackmania 2020. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assertion-failed/252b4e0b-329e-4720-a275-a666c87762b8
  7. debug assertion fail windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    debug assertion fail windows 11: After doing the windows 11 upgrade I get routinely a notice that "debug assertion failed" Please explain https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debug-assertion-fail-windows-11/02d0ddf3-b6af-44e4-9f71-ea75939d09eb
  8. debug assertion fail windows 11

debug assertion fail windows 11: After doing the windows 11 upgrade I get routinely a notice that "debug assertion failed" Please explain https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debug-assertion-fail-windows-11/02d0ddf3-b6af-44e4-9f71-ea75939d09eb
  9. Debug assertion failed when opening the games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Debug assertion failed when opening the games: At first, the game was able to enter, then I typed the account password to enter the map then this debugging assertion failed occurs ... How to fix this error ? [ATTACH]...
  10. Assertion Failed!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assertion Failed!: [ATTACH] This keeps popping up every time I start my P.C. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assertion-failed/874ecb88-1a41-46e8-aa26-a5b8b2934a0b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. debug assertion failed

2. debug assertion failed windows 10

3. stream.valid()

4. stream.valid assertion error,
  5. ftell line 281 debug assertion failed stream.valid(),
  6. debug assertion failes stream.valid(),
  7. debug assertion failed c stream.valid(),
  8. 3DEBUG ASSERTION FAILED,
  9. how debug assertion comes in windows application,
  10. windows10 debug assertion failed,
  11. debug assertion error