Windows 10: debug-file-opens-in-notepad

Discus and support debug-file-opens-in-notepad in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A notepad file text below opens up whenever I boot up my desktop computer. What does it mean? How do I deal with this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jrmolitor333, Mar 24, 2020.

1. debug-file-opens-in-notepad

A notepad file text below opens up whenever I boot up my desktop computer. What does it mean? How do I deal with this?

[0312/211005.586:ERRORdebug-file-opens-in-notepad :process_info.cc329] VirtualQueryEx: Access is denied. 0x5

[0312/211005.587:ERRORdebug-file-opens-in-notepad :process_info.cc556] ReadMemoryInfo failed
    [0312/211005.587:ERRORdebug-file-opens-in-notepad :process_memory_win.cc39] Failed to initialize ProcessInfo.
    [0312/211005.587:ERROR:scoped_process_suspend.cc40] NtResumeProcess: An attempt was made to access an exiting process. 0xc000010a

:)

jrmolitor333, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Mar 24, 2020
  3. debug-notepad

I have the same issue, right after I installed Quicken 2017, the notepad showed up on my desktop with the word debug on it?

ServantOTMHG, Mar 24, 2020
  4. debug-file-opens-in-notepad

How do I get Notepad to list recently opened Notepad files?

Today, right clicking on the Notepad icon on the taskbar has stopped giving a list of recently open Notepad files. This list is extremely useful to me. Is there any way to recover this feature ?

UPDATE: When I left click and right click several times, there intermittently appears the list of recently open Notepad files. But I don't have a reliable method for accessing this list. Grrr.

Will much appreciate help.

RobertLightbourne, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

debug-file-opens-in-notepad

1. debug-file-opens-in-notepad - Similar Threads - debug file opens

2. Notepad File Opening at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad File Opening at Startup: A day i created a file with some informations about my Laptop and setted to auto-run when i log in my local account, now i want make the file stop running automatically when i login, i tried to delete but Notepad keeps opening. File was on my DesktopHow i can fix that?I put...
  3. Random Debug Notepad File on my Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random Debug Notepad File on my Desktop: Hi there! Today, I discovered a random debug file had popped up on my desktop. I'm not exactly sure what this is for, and whether I can remove it safely. The text in the file says "[1107/173307.013:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc457] unexpected header". I'm not too...
  4. Debug Notepad

Debug Notepad: Hi! Recently I have been getting issues with this debug notepad and it has really been bothering me, is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debug-notepad/9733acc8-44ae-4138-b009-bc1fb7bc8502
  5. Debug notepad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug notepad: I just got this log entry and my pc also is booting very slow even after optimizing it as much as I can It would be very kind of you to tell me what to do next I have tried every fix from startup apps to virtual memory and paging file [0918/142031.926:ERROR:file_io.cc90]...
  6. Debug Notepad

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Debug Notepad: I got a random debug notepad on my desktop unsure what it is. Can you help? [0815/145151.722:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc127] NtOpenThread: {Access Denied} A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted those access rights. 0xc0000022...
  7. Json file opens in notepad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Json file opens in notepad: Ok so dont hate me too much cause I dont know anything about programming So here's my problem I got a game and I found out you could mod the game and change the map for that you needed an json file of the map which you would overwrite one of your saved maps with and I...
  8. Files opening with Notepad

Files opening with Notepad: i have a issue where all my .rpf files are opening with notepad. how would i get them back to normal? the icon was a white piece of paper before if its any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-opening-with-notepad/97a85f6f-c2f4-43a6-9c92-1e4e69ddaf28
  9. Debug Notepad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug Notepad: Debug Notepad suddenly showed up on my desktop. I am not sure why. The following is what it included. is this something I need to be concerned about. Please help. Thank you. Bark K *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [0710/211441.826:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)]...
  10. Rar files opening in Notepad

in Windows 10 Support
    Rar files opening in Notepad: I play games such as Sims 4 and I download custom content. A good portion of the stuff I download are RAR files. I accidentally clicked "Always open with notepad" and I can no longer get it to be just a normal file. I would like to know how to make it not open as a notepad...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. debug notepad on desktop

2. debug notepad