Windows 10: Debug file TXT

Discus and support Debug file TXT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [1011/110901.130:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 Every time I open a pdf file via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EvaKokkat, Oct 10, 2020.

1. EvaKokkat Win User

Debug file TXT

[1011/110901.130:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3

Every time I open a pdf file via Microsoft edge, I get this debug file. I tried deleting it but it comes up again when I open the pdf. When I am reading through my pdf, it takes some time to load the pages. What should I do?

:)

EvaKokkat, Oct 10, 2020
  2. dark2099 Win User

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

No, that > bla.txt is the target file to write to. You could use a wildcard in the argument, ie c:\windows\*.txt which would list all dlls in c:\windows. But adding that to a simple right-click would be tricky.

Basically you would execute fancyfile.bat c:\windows\*.txt, fancyfile.bat would then write all .txt files to bla.txt.

DanTheBanjoman, Oct 10, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

Debug file TXT

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

Could he not use a wildacard ?. So it be dir %1 /a /s /b > *.txt and then it would list all .TXT files then.

AsRock, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Debug file TXT

1. Debug file TXT - Similar Threads - Debug file TXT

2. TXT FILES PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TXT FILES PROBLEM: Hello there my SSD disk broken from power suply and i had another one. I put the new one and i put the windows 10 i had buy.I let windows to update many times now and after 2 weeks i opened some txt files i had in second disk but the outcome is that i cant read it. I suppose...
  3. TXT FILES PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TXT FILES PROBLEM: Hello there my SSD disk broken from power suply and i had another one. I put the new one and i put the windows 10 i had buy.I let windows to update many times now and after 2 weeks i opened some txt files i had in second disk but the outcome is that i cant read it. I suppose...
  4. A debug file

A debug file: So there is a file on my desktop that is simply called Debug. I can't get rid of it. every time I try to delete it, it says that it's already running in google. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-debug-file/242c2ec3-bbc6-47e2-a000-4c3a7c93309e
  5. debug file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    debug file: After windows update every day as I switch on the lap I find the file debug. All the time I delete it but it appears again after restart. It is a notepad file it contains the below code [1017/205630.973:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find...
  6. Debug file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug file: There is a debug file on my desktop. It says : [1016/145258.052:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 What should I do? Everytime I turn on my PC it says scanning and repairing drive C while booting then after few...
  7. Debug Txt

Debug Txt: I've been getting a debug looking thing in my screen. [ATTACH] I clicked inside and it said: [1011/160605.247:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 Can someone help me?...
  8. .txt file called "debug" is popping on desktop

.txt file called "debug" is popping on desktop: So I have a problem. A file popped in desktop called "debug". I throw it in the bin and empty it by after a boot it pops up again. Here's what it says: [0924/175923.743:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc469] failed to stat report...
  9. Debug. Txt desktop file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Debug. Txt desktop file: So, i was using my laptop yesterday and came upon a suspicious looking file on my desktop named “Debug.txt” I decided not to open it as I suspect it is a virus. I ran multiple Windows Defender scans and nothing showed up. I have not downloaded anything of late and therefore...
  10. Corrupted .TXT Files?

Corrupted .TXT Files?: I don't want to add unnecessary details, so I will keep this simple. A friend created a .7z archive and password protected it with a long password. He saved this password int a .txt file but lost that txt file and didn't know how to recover it. He simply kept the archive...