Windows 10: debug file

Discus and support debug file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After windows update every day as I switch on the lap I find the file debug. All the time I delete it but it appears again after restart. It is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by salmansajan, Oct 18, 2020.

1. debug file

After windows update every day as I switch on the lap I find the file debug. All the time I delete it but it appears again after restart. It is a notepad file

it contains the below code

[1017/205630.973:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3

PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS MATTER.

:)

salmansajan, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Haynesk Win User

DLL FILE DEBUG

For some reason I cannot register a .dll file. I've verified the file path but it fails. What steps to debug the file??

Haynesk, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Ethernet is showing as Kernel Debug Network Adapater

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see Kernel Debug Network Adapter in Device Manager. This can happen if debugging is turner on. I would suggest you to turn off debugging by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Paste the following commands and hit Enter:

bcdedit /debug off

If you still see the Network Adapter, you can disable it from Device Manager without problems. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapters.
    3. Now, right click on the Kernel Debug adapter and select
      Disable device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

debug file

debug

Hello,

It seems that the debug file on your desktop is created when your device did its weekly cleanup process. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Are you using a 3rd party app to schedule the clean up?
    • Is this the first time that the debug file shows on your desktop?
    • Do you have a 3rd party app or a plugin for instant messaging service?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

debug file

1. debug file - Similar Threads - debug file

2. ApiValidation : error : While Checking file C:\Build\x64\Debug\sample.sys aitstatic is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ApiValidation : error : While Checking file C:\Build\x64\Debug\sample.sys aitstatic is...: Hi,While building the kmdf driver, I am getting following error with apivalidator,ApiValidation : error : While Checking file C:\Build\x64\Debug\sample.sys aitstatic is returned exit code 5.I am not able to find details for exit code 5 of aitstatic. I am using ewdk-22621 for...
  3. ApiValidation : error : While Checking file C:\Build\x64\Debug\sample.sys aitstatic is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ApiValidation : error : While Checking file C:\Build\x64\Debug\sample.sys aitstatic is...: Hi,While building the kmdf driver, I am getting following error with apivalidator,ApiValidation : error : While Checking file C:\Build\x64\Debug\sample.sys aitstatic is returned exit code 5.I am not able to find details for exit code 5 of aitstatic. I am using ewdk-22621 for...
  4. Microsoft visual studio debug folder file not working after entering radius to my area...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft visual studio debug folder file not working after entering radius to my area...: So I am a beginner to C++ programming language but I am still trying my best so I was creating a simple program to calculate the area of circle using radius and after typing the codes i checked if its working by running it in debugging mode and it was perfect. But when i...
  5. Microsoft visual studio debug folder file not working after entering radius to my area...

Microsoft visual studio debug folder file not working after entering radius to my area...: So I am a beginner to C++ programming language but I am still trying my best so I was creating a simple program to calculate the area of circle using radius and after typing the codes i checked if its working by running it in debugging mode and it was perfect. But when i...
  6. Computer has been randomly crashing, debugged a minidump file just need help understanding...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has been randomly crashing, debugged a minidump file just need help understanding...: This is the minidump file after I debugged it, I just don't understand what any of it means************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true...
  7. Computer has been randomly crashing, debugged a minidump file just need help understanding...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer has been randomly crashing, debugged a minidump file just need help understanding...: This is the minidump file after I debugged it, I just don't understand what any of it means************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true...
  8. Computer has been randomly crashing, debugged a minidump file just need help understanding...

9. I need help debugging a memory dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help debugging a memory dump file: I have a memory debug file that I need help looking into, My PC recently runs into crashes usually when gaming at the worst times possible.Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-debugging-a-memory-dump-file/67ce1ddc-1998-4e57-83e4-2844aff153f5
  10. I need help debugging a memory dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help debugging a memory dump file: I have a memory debug file that I need help looking into, My PC recently runs into crashes usually when gaming at the worst times possible.Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-debugging-a-memory-dump-file/67ce1ddc-1998-4e57-83e4-2844aff153f5