Windows 10: debug issue on new laptop

Discus and support debug issue on new laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought my windows inspiron15 5000 and just after two days i have been getting the debug icon on the desktop. How do I resolve this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Swetha0707, Oct 26, 2020.

1. debug issue on new laptop

I bought my windows inspiron15 5000 and just after two days i have been getting the debug icon on the desktop. How do I resolve this issue?

:)

Swetha0707, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Ethernet is showing as Kernel Debug Network Adapater

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see Kernel Debug Network Adapter in Device Manager. This can happen if debugging is turner on. I would suggest you to turn off debugging by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Paste the following commands and hit Enter:

bcdedit /debug off

If you still see the Network Adapter, you can disable it from Device Manager without problems. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapters.
    3. Now, right click on the Kernel Debug adapter and select
      Disable device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 26, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

debug issue on new laptop

n-ster, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

debug issue on new laptop

1. debug issue on new laptop - Similar Threads - debug issue laptop

2. Debugging Performance issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Debugging Performance issues on Windows 10: Hello I am trying to figure out how to debug Windows 10. I am experiencing issues with latency and also with system performance. I think alot of it is being caused by a windows filter driver that is loaded on the device. I have looked at using windbg but I get an error when...
  3. Debugging Performance issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Debugging Performance issues on Windows 10: Hello I am trying to figure out how to debug Windows 10. I am experiencing issues with latency and also with system performance. I think alot of it is being caused by a windows filter driver that is loaded on the device. I have looked at using windbg but I get an error when...
  4. Debugging Performance issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New laptop crashing frequently - how can I debug it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop crashing frequently - how can I debug it?: I'm trying to fix a laptop used by a nonprofit organization that was purchased new directly from HP in November 2022. It has had several BSOD failures and has also several times suddenly displayed a completely black screen and become unresponsive to anything except holding...
  6. New laptop crashing frequently - how can I debug it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop crashing frequently - how can I debug it?: I'm trying to fix a laptop used by a nonprofit organization that was purchased new directly from HP in November 2022. It has had several BSOD failures and has also several times suddenly displayed a completely black screen and become unresponsive to anything except holding...
  7. Issues with new laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with new laptop: Earlier today I had gotten a new Lenovo Legion laptop. I was using it and noticed every time I pressed either the capslock or numlock button an indicator would pop up on screen. Is there any way of turning this off? I’ve already tried the following:Looking in control center...
  8. How to debug issues with GamingServices?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to debug issues with GamingServices?: How to debug issues with GamingServices? My "GamingService" block installing Software depending on it with an Error Code 31. The Windows Service can not be started. I try to install FlightSimulator 2020...
  9. New laptop issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New laptop issues: Just recently purchased a new ASUS laptop with Windows 10 and I keep repeatly getting a popup message from Windows giving me the option to either delete all apps from my computer and save my personal files, or to delete all apps and personal files from my computer. There is...
  10. New laptop but USB issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New laptop but USB issues: Hello, I have a new Lenovo ideapad with Windows 10 but it won't open my external harddrive or recognise my Samsung phone. What can I do to remedy this? Is it a Windows 10 issue or a laptop issue? Many thanks for any help....