Windows 10: Debug log ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc455

Discus and support Debug log ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc455 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello some time ago I noticed on desktop file debug.log it contains: 0121/145340.007:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc455] unexpected header... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Szymon_908, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Debug log ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc455

hello some time ago I noticed on desktop file debug.log it contains:

0121/145340.007:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc455] unexpected header

[0122/132058.645:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc455] unexpected header

How can I resolve this error

:)

Szymon_908, Jan 25, 2021

2. Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

I want to debug an error that occurs when Windows10 starts, the error disappears too quick for me to save the error. I searched for ntbtlog.txt; not sure if this log file exists on Windows10, any suggestion ?

JerometheGiraff, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Ethernet is showing as Kernel Debug Network Adapater

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see Kernel Debug Network Adapter in Device Manager. This can happen if debugging is turner on. I would suggest you to turn off debugging by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Paste the following commands and hit Enter:

bcdedit /debug off

If you still see the Network Adapter, you can disable it from Device Manager without problems. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapters.
    3. Now, right click on the Kernel Debug adapter and select
      Disable device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Debug log ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc455

MarleneWarrick, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Debug log ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc455

1. Debug log ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc455 - Similar Threads - Debug log ERROR

2. BSOD error debugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error debugging: hey i keep getting bsod while gaming and was wondering if someone could read my dump files for me because im having trouble.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  3. BSOD error debugging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error debugging: hey i keep getting bsod while gaming and was wondering if someone could read my dump files for me because im having trouble.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  4. WebDav client logs / debug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WebDav client logs / debug: Hi folks, does someone know how to turn on the webdav client logging, to troubleshoot? and where logs are thereafter? Where one can find the possible values for the registry keys hklm/sys/ccs/svcs/webclient/parameters DebugClient and ServiceClient ? yup I already googled much...
  5. JIT Debugging Error Message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    JIT Debugging Error Message: HI Good Day. I just wanted to know how to fix problem im receiving when I run my Facebook App.? Hope you could help me out and hear from you soon. Tnx.. System.Exception: A Facebook Error occured in the facebook.auth.createToken function. The error code returned was...
  6. Debug log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug log: I have found a debug log on my desktop. I have no idea what it is or how to make sure my computer is clean and running well. The note pad log says: [1009/225028.786:ERROR:settings.cc430] Settings version is not 5 What should I do?...
  7. debug log

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    debug log: I keep getting an icon debug that shows multiple crash reports such as 0911/140815.454:error_crash_report_database_win.cc(469) } failed to stat report. How do I stop this from happening...
  8. jit debugging error

in Windows 10 Customization
    jit debugging error: hi so im getting a jit debugging error when I try and run driver4vr on my computer and idk what to do any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jit-debugging-error/fde19b26-43f6-4fb4-a4f3-ff5b5e69fb0a
  9. debug log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    debug log: Hi good day, i started up my laptop and say this debug log on my desktop [0808/203350.721:ERROR:file_io_win.cc(243)] SetEndOfFile: The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open. (0x4C8) I don't know what it means or what happened,...
  10. Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Debug Error on Windows10 Starting: I want to debug an error that occurs when Windows10 starts, the error disappears too quick for me to save the error. I searched for ntbtlog.txt; not sure if this log file exists on Windows10, any suggestion ? 36141