Windows 10: debug.log file is created automatically. please help out!!!!...

Discus and support debug.log file is created automatically. please help out!!!!... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [1012/220543.515:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by swetha_UB, Oct 12, 2020.

1. swetha_UB Win User

debug.log file is created automatically. please help out!!!!...

[1012/220543.515:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3

:)

swetha_UB, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Louie Del Win User
    what is the file aira-debug

Hi,

The file AIRA-debug is considered as a large text file. This may also be due to an incorrect OneDrive setup and can be the reason why an issue has occurred when deleting it. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you use the steps
    provided by Chris Brauer on this similar thread
    which has helped other community members and the post was marked as the answer at the same time.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Oct 12, 2020
  4. BJM
    bjm Win User

System restore point automatic create not working....need help.

Were you seeing CAPI2 errors with Macrium & System Restore.

And after enabling system protection.
    1) Does System Protection automatically create and populate checkpoints to list.
    Does System Protection create restore points when called by a program and populate checkpoints to list.

2) I'd like to confirm whether my issue is unique to me or common.
    My issue is that I can manually create restore points okay and those manual created will populate to my list.
    Automatic restore points do not populate to my list. Albeit, Task Scheduler shows Last Run time change.
    Automatic restore points do not populate to my list e.g., with Windows Updates.
    When create restore point is called by a program. I see activity that suggest restore point is being created ...but, again the activity does not translate to an entry in my list.

debug.log file is created automatically. please help out!!!!... [​IMG]

Thema:

1. debug.log file is created automatically. please help out!!!!... - Similar Threads - debug log file

2. DMP File Debug help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DMP File Debug help: I have been experiencing issues with almost daily BSOD as well as my games crashing unexpectedly. I'm not very familiar with reading dmp files. Any suggestion on what my next step could be based off of the information provided below?Troubleshooting performed:- Memtest86 - No...
  3. DMP File Debug help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DMP File Debug help: I have been experiencing issues with almost daily BSOD as well as my games crashing unexpectedly. I'm not very familiar with reading dmp files. Any suggestion on what my next step could be based off of the information provided below?Troubleshooting performed:- Memtest86 - No...
  4. Debug of memory.dmp help please.

Debug of memory.dmp help please.: Had 4 BSODs is 2 weeks on a new PC, I looked into the dmp files and thought as it was tcpip.sys being called out as the Module I would upgrade my NIC driver. I did that lasr Wednesday and it crashed again tonight. Can anyone analyze the dmp please and see if anything jumps...
  5. debug files are created automatically ....please suggest !!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    debug files are created automatically ....please suggest !!!: [ATTACH] [0829/154728.177:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc127] NtOpenThread: {Access Denied} A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted those access rights. 0xc0000022 [0829/154728.224:ERROR:exception_snapshot_win.cc99] thread ID 6552 not found in...
  6. Debug log

Debug log: I have found a debug log on my desktop. I have no idea what it is or how to make sure my computer is clean and running well. The note pad log says: [1009/225028.786:ERROR:settings.cc430] Settings version is not 5 What should I do?...
  7. HELP: Automatic repair; Log File...

HELP: Automatic repair; Log File...: On August 17, 2020, we called Microsoft support about the issues and calls were disconnected 3 times before someone could try to help about the automatic repairs spent more than 2 hours, etc. They told us to shut down pc 3 times and then try start repairs, then gave us...
  8. JIT DEBUGGING - Please help.

JIT DEBUGGING - Please help.: Please help me find out what to do with the notification below: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Management.ManagementException: Invalid...
  9. debug log

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    debug log: I keep getting an icon debug that shows multiple crash reports such as 0911/140815.454:error_crash_report_database_win.cc(469) } failed to stat report. How do I stop this from happening...
  10. debug log

debug log: Hi good day, i started up my laptop and say this debug log on my desktop [0808/203350.721:ERROR:file_io_win.cc(243)] SetEndOfFile: The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open. (0x4C8) I don't know what it means or what happened,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ERROR:settings.cc(430)] Settings version is not 5 debug.log