Windows 10: debug log

Discus and support debug log in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting an icon debug that shows multiple crash reports such as 0911/140815.454:error_crash_report_database_win.cc(469) } failed to stat report.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SusieHolley, Sep 14, 2019.

1. debug log

I keep getting an icon debug that shows multiple crash reports such as 0911/140815.454:error_crash_report_database_win.cc(469) } failed to stat report. How do I stop this from happening

:)

SusieHolley, Sep 14, 2019
  2. MarleneWarrick, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Jabski Win User
    Jabski, Sep 14, 2019
  4. debug log

I get "just-in-time (JIT) debugging" message

Hi,

Just-In-Time debugging launches Visual Studio automatically when an exception or crash occurs in an application that is running outside Visual Studio. We suggest changing certain settings on your computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to Advanced tab.
    • Under Browsing section, check the box for both Disable script debugging option.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    For more reference about Just-In-Time Debugger, click on this link.

Update us on the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

debug log

1. debug log - Similar Threads - debug log

2. How to debug windows hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to debug windows hardware error: Of late, my laptop shuts down when entering sleep with increasing frequency. After looking at the security and maintenance logs, I found that the problem is caused by some "hardware error." For example, this was from yesterday: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Can anyone...
  3. Windows Debug password file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Debug password file: Hello. I'm new here. The PSSWD file in Windows>debug keeps acting like it's trying to change my password every time I log in. It looks like this : 08/26 11:00:08 Attempting password change server/domain DESKTOP-147RUQC for user Administrator 08/26 11:00:08...
  4. Windows Debug password file

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Debug password file: Hello. I'm new here. The PSSWD file in Windows>debug keeps acting like it's trying to change my password every time I log in. It looks like this : 08/26 11:00:08 Attempting password change server/domain DESKTOP-147RUQC for user Administrator 08/26 11:00:08...
  5. DLL FILE DEBUG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL FILE DEBUG: For some reason I cannot register a .dll file. I've verified the file path but it fails. What steps to debug the file?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-file-debug/0060a58b-d105-413e-8715-69f4e2a1023f
  6. Windows 10 Driver Verifier Debugging what does memory_corruption mean in my .dmp file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Driver Verifier Debugging what does memory_corruption mean in my .dmp file?: Good evening, I recently received the K_Mode_Exception_Not_Handled BSOD while gaming. This error seems to be either bad RAM or a driver issue I have the latest GPU drivers and network drivers according to Windows and Nvidia. I just upgraded to 32gb of RAM. I only ran...
  7. My Computer Has a debug note on my desktop and I don't know why???

My Computer Has a debug note on my desktop and I don't know why???: The Debug note says Error Window.cc //1/3/4/5..," and I cant figure it out, Maybe its nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-a-debug-note-on-my-desktop-and-i/44912866-6bd0-47e1-8ce6-afafacbae5ed
  8. Debug on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Debug on startup: Every time I restart my computer I get a debug file on my desktop. it usually has the same 3 lines. I would really like to know what this means. I just noticed it a couple days ago. the first time I noticed it had about 20 lines. This time it had 3 lines....
  9. debug log

debug log: Hi good day, i started up my laptop and say this debug log on my desktop [0808/203350.721:ERROR:file_io_win.cc(243)] SetEndOfFile: The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open. (0x4C8) I don't know what it means or what happened,...
  10. Computer Crashes-frecuency=1/hour-error 0x000001d8/debug log uploaded

Computer Crashes-frecuency=1/hour-error 0x000001d8/debug log uploaded: Hi Forum, I bought last year a Lenogo Edge 15(i7 5500, 8gb RAM, NVIDIA 2gb, and i´ve got a lot of problems with it. Now the computer is crashing, so searching on the internet I found this Forum. I red the postings instructions, hope its fine the way im doing it. I´ll upload...