Windows 10: Debug note appears on my PC desktop when opening Roblox and starting a game

Discus and support Debug note appears on my PC desktop when opening Roblox and starting a game in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Everytime i load Roblox and get into a game, a Debug Notepad file appears on my desktop. Saying the following -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PlainzX, Jan 14, 2021.

1. PlainzX Win User

Debug note appears on my PC desktop when opening Roblox and starting a game

Everytime i load Roblox and get into a game, a Debug Notepad file appears on my desktop. Saying the following -

[0113/210434.434:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3

[0114/012216.852:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3

[0114/022719.118:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3

[0114/151512.574:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3

[0114/163018.531:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3

Any idea on how to fix this? It would be extremely helpful.

P.S

I have Roblox actually downloaded but If this helps It takes me to a chrome browser in order to select a game, then takes me back into the actual Roblox download.

:)

PlainzX, Jan 14, 2021

2. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Debug note appears on my PC desktop when opening Roblox and starting a game

Debug note

Hey guys

Recently I saw a debug note on my desktop

I think it shown up because I did CHKDSK for my Windows 10

and also I checked local disk C

Anyway the debug note says:

[1011/024438.117:ERROR:settings.cc(430)] Settings version is not 5

What does that mean? I will very appreciate your opinions

ShamsAkeel, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Debug note appears on my PC desktop when opening Roblox and starting a game

1. Debug note appears on my PC desktop when opening Roblox and starting a game - Similar Threads - Debug note appears

2. Roblox not launching when opening a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not launching when opening a game: So ive been having this issue with windows update whenever I open it it gives me an error saying Can not find script file C\Users\-\Appdata\Local\Temp\creamphone564570.vbs and i think this is related to my last issue, and on top of that i know that this is a virus but i do...
  3. Roblox not launching when opening a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox not launching when opening a game: So ive been having this issue with windows update whenever I open it it gives me an error saying Can not find script file C\Users\-\Appdata\Local\Temp\creamphone564570.vbs and i think this is related to my last issue, and on top of that i know that this is a virus but i do...
  4. Roblox CRASH Debugging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox CRASH Debugging: Have already made a few minidumps and gone through them, removed .DLL files that got mentioned as a source of error provided that they weren't a essential process and now the client instead of ghost-crashing usually crashes with a visible error message which is progress?Have...
  5. Debug note file keeps appearing on desktop for two months

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Debug note file keeps appearing on desktop for two months: Once I deleted my OneDrive and got it back debug keeps appearing on my files when I open google chrome for 10 minutes. I tried deleting the crashpad from chrome's files but didn't help. The crashpad folder keeps appearing once I open google chrome I tried everything nothing...
  6. Debug assertion failed when opening the games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Debug assertion failed when opening the games: At first, the game was able to enter, then I typed the account password to enter the map then this debugging assertion failed occurs ... How to fix this error ? [ATTACH]...
  7. "debug" keeps appearing on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "debug" keeps appearing on desktop: [ATTACH] This "debug" thing keeps appearing on my desktop every now and then for no apparent reason. What is it and how can I fix it? Thanks in advance. https://preview.redd.it/x5ylzwq673y51.png?width=94&format=png&auto=webp&s=6357ff91a5b4e16d4d8b5f9f76a4161d5ea4b8c4...
  8. Debug file appearing on desktop screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug file appearing on desktop screen.: hey there, sometimes when i open my laptop it sometimes shows an notepad file name "Debug" when i open it some text is written there. [1026/185000.214:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 this it the text...
  9. debug file appearing on the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    debug file appearing on the desktop: type - text document.log opens with - notepad file after opening it displays the following information: [1020/122331.587:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3...
  10. Debug note

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug note: Hey guys Recently I saw a debug note on my desktop I think it shown up because I did CHKDSK for my Windows 10 and also I checked local disk C Anyway the debug note says: [1011/024438.117:ERROR:settings.cc430] Settings version is not 5 What does that mean? I will...