Windows 10: Debug note file keeps appearing on desktop for two months

Discus and support Debug note file keeps appearing on desktop for two months in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Once I deleted my OneDrive and got it back debug keeps appearing on my files when I open google chrome for 10 minutes. I tried deleting the crashpad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexH99, Dec 16, 2020.

1. AlexH99 Win User

Debug note file keeps appearing on desktop for two months

Once I deleted my OneDrive and got it back debug keeps appearing on my files when I open google chrome for 10 minutes. I tried deleting the crashpad from chrome's files but didn't help. The crashpad folder keeps appearing once I open google chrome I tried everything nothing worked. It says FindFirstFile error 43 "Cannot delete folder because the file is in use"

:)

AlexH99, Dec 16, 2020

2. Debug file appearing on desktop screen.

hey there,

sometimes when i open my laptop it sometimes shows an notepad file name "Debug" when i open it some text is written there.

[1026/185000.214:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. (0x3)

this it the text written inside the debug file. i delete it but it appear again and again. please help me.

hashirshaikh1, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Debug note

Hey guys

Recently I saw a debug note on my desktop

I think it shown up because I did CHKDSK for my Windows 10

and also I checked local disk C

Anyway the debug note says:

[1011/024438.117:ERROR:settings.cc(430)] Settings version is not 5

What does that mean? I will very appreciate your opinions

ShamsAkeel, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

I found a text file called "debug" on my desktop

Hi Kyle,

Kindly answer the following questions for us to better understand your concern:

• When did you start noticing the debug text file on your desktop?
    • Any changes to your computer before you noticed the debug text file?
    • Do you experience difficulty using the computer after you noticed the debug text file?
    • Are you getting any error messages after you noticed the debug text file?
    • Where did you see the long information that you posted? Is it inside the debug text file?
    • Is the debug opening automatically when you boot up your computer?
    Hope to hear from you soon

Argel Obm, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Debug note file keeps appearing on desktop for two months - Similar Threads - Debug note file

2. DLL Files Keeps Appearing On Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL Files Keeps Appearing On Desktop: Good day y'all! I've been having this annoying but "harmless" issue for awhile now and at first I just ignored it but it bothered me after awhile even after windows updates. I have this dll file that keeps appearing on my desktop everytime and even after I delete it, it...
  3. Debug note appears on my PC desktop when opening Roblox and starting a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Debug note appears on my PC desktop when opening Roblox and starting a game: Everytime i load Roblox and get into a game, a Debug Notepad file appears on my desktop. Saying the following - [0113/210434.434:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 [0114/012216.852:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43]...
  4. Debug file on my desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug file on my desktop: Hello, There is a debug file on my desktop which shows [0102/001231.925:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] this error. I have been trying to find the cause of the error but I could not do so which finally lead me to ask help for the Microsoft team. Plz help me out I have been...
  5. "debug" keeps appearing on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "debug" keeps appearing on desktop: [ATTACH] This "debug" thing keeps appearing on my desktop every now and then for no apparent reason. What is it and how can I fix it? Thanks in advance. https://preview.redd.it/x5ylzwq673y51.png?width=94&format=png&auto=webp&s=6357ff91a5b4e16d4d8b5f9f76a4161d5ea4b8c4...
  6. Debug file appearing on desktop screen.

Debug file appearing on desktop screen.: hey there, sometimes when i open my laptop it sometimes shows an notepad file name "Debug" when i open it some text is written there. [1026/185000.214:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 this it the text...
  7. debug file appearing on the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    debug file appearing on the desktop: type - text document.log opens with - notepad file after opening it displays the following information: [1020/122331.587:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3...
  8. Debug note

Debug note: Hey guys Recently I saw a debug note on my desktop I think it shown up because I did CHKDSK for my Windows 10 and also I checked local disk C Anyway the debug note says: [1011/024438.117:ERROR:settings.cc430] Settings version is not 5 What does that mean? I will...
  9. random debug file on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random debug file on desktop: a random debug.txt file appeared on my desktop while using chrome. Nothing else was open except for GeForce experience. the only thing in that file was this: [1007/214047.989:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. (0x3)...
  10. Debug. Txt desktop file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Debug. Txt desktop file: So, i was using my laptop yesterday and came upon a suspicious looking file on my desktop named “Debug.txt” I decided not to open it as I suspect it is a virus. I ran multiple Windows Defender scans and nothing showed up. I have not downloaded anything of late and therefore...