Windows 10: Debug Notepad

Discus and support Debug Notepad in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Debug Notepad suddenly showed up on my desktop. I am not sure why. The following is what it included. is this something I need to be concerned about.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarbKovicak, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Debug Notepad

Debug Notepad suddenly showed up on my desktop. I am not sure why. The following is what it included. is this something I need to be concerned about. Please help. Thank you. Bark K

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

[0710/211441.826:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 504, observed 0

[0710/211441.826:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc(445)] failed to read records

[0713/194251.510:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 504, observed 0

[0713/194251.510:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc(445)] failed to read records

[0713/195251.496:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 504, observed 0

[0713/195251.496:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc(445)] failed to read records

[0713/195251.496:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 504, observed 0

[0713/195251.496:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc(445)] failed to read records

[0713/195659.275:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 504, observed 0

[0713/195659.306:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc(445)] failed to read records

[0713/195742.040:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 504, observed 0

[0713/195742.040:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc(445)] failed to read records

:)

BarbKovicak, Jul 15, 2019

2. debug-notepad

I have the same issue, right after I installed Quicken 2017, the notepad showed up on my desktop with the word debug on it?

ServantOTMHG, Jul 15, 2019
  3. debug Notepad

How do I delete / remove the debug notepad that comes up on the desktop when I don't need it

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

SharonAlston, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Debug Notepad

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Debug Notepad

1. Debug Notepad - Similar Threads - Debug Notepad

2. Windows 10 Driver Verifier Debugging what does memory_corruption mean in my .dmp file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Driver Verifier Debugging what does memory_corruption mean in my .dmp file?: Good evening, I recently received the K_Mode_Exception_Not_Handled BSOD while gaming. This error seems to be either bad RAM or a driver issue I have the latest GPU drivers and network drivers according to Windows and Nvidia. I just upgraded to 32gb of RAM. I only ran...
  3. My Computer Has a debug note on my desktop and I don't know why???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer Has a debug note on my desktop and I don't know why???: The Debug note says Error Window.cc //1/3/4/5..," and I cant figure it out, Maybe its nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-a-debug-note-on-my-desktop-and-i/44912866-6bd0-47e1-8ce6-afafacbae5ed
  4. Debug on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Debug on startup: Every time I restart my computer I get a debug file on my desktop. it usually has the same 3 lines. I would really like to know what this means. I just noticed it a couple days ago. the first time I noticed it had about 20 lines. This time it had 3 lines....
  5. Is my computer in need of being debugged?

Is my computer in need of being debugged?: Recently, my computer has, twice now but not in a row, gained a black screen and start beeping every couple of seconds after I tried to restart it. It only ended after I turned the power off completely and back on again and like I said it's happened twice. Plus my taskbar has...
  6. JIT debugging error while trying to run driver4vr

in Windows 10 Customization
    JIT debugging error while trying to run driver4vr: hi so im getting a jit debugging error when I try and run driver4vr on my computer and idk what to do any suggestions? ***Original title: jit debugging error***...
  7. jit debugging error

in Windows 10 Customization
    jit debugging error: hi so im getting a jit debugging error when I try and run driver4vr on my computer and idk what to do any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jit-debugging-error/fde19b26-43f6-4fb4-a4f3-ff5b5e69fb0a
  8. Assistance needed with minidump debug.

Assistance needed with minidump debug.: Hello, I've been fighting with 2 new systems recently purchased bsod'ing pretty much right out of the box. I'm concentrating on 1 of them now. I've linked the 2 latest dump files below, hopefully anyway. First time trying Onedrive. Anyway, a list of what I've already...
  9. High Disk Usage - I have tried everything to debug

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Disk Usage - I have tried everything to debug: Hi - I have had problems with crippling High Disk usage for the entire history of my Laptop which was Win 10 HOME. Today I upgraded to PRO hoping that with more control over many things including Windows Update I could fix the problem. It is worse! There is not a specific...
  10. High Disk Usage - I have tried everything to debug

in Windows 10 Support
    High Disk Usage - I have tried everything to debug: Hi - I have had problems with crippling High Disk usage for the entire history of my Laptop which was Win 10 HOME. Today I upgraded to PRO hoping that with more control over many things including Windows Update I could fix the problem. It is worse! There is not a specific...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. debug notepad