Windows 10: Debug on startup

Discus and support Debug on startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I restart my computer I get a debug file on my desktop. it usually has the same 3 lines. I would really like to know what this means. I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyGautreaux, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Debug on startup

Every time I restart my computer I get a debug file on my desktop. it usually has the same 3 lines. I would really like to know what this means. I just noticed it a couple days ago. the first time I noticed it had about 20 lines. This time it had 3 lines.

[0718/040329.095:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc(469)] failed to stat report

My computer hasn't crashed so I don't understand

:)

TonyGautreaux, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 19, 2019
  3. oily_17 Win User
    New strange item in startup: KernelFaultCheck???

You can disable it in msconfig.Type in msconfig in the RUN box,then hit ok. Once that opens, go to the Startup tab at top. look through the list for the "dumprep.exe".

Dont think it is malicious just used for debugging I think.Could be related to your other problems,drivers etc.

oily_17, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Debug on startup

I get "just-in-time (JIT) debugging" message

Hi,

Just-In-Time debugging launches Visual Studio automatically when an exception or crash occurs in an application that is running outside Visual Studio. We suggest changing certain settings on your computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to Advanced tab.
    • Under Browsing section, check the box for both Disable script debugging option.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    For more reference about Just-In-Time Debugger, click on this link.

Update us on the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Debug on startup

1. Debug on startup - Similar Threads - Debug startup

2. Intermittent error when using symstore to upload debug symbols

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent error when using symstore to upload debug symbols: Hi,We're seeing some intermittent errors when trying to use symstore to upload debug symbols to a shared drive in our CI system. The output from the commandSYMSTORE MESSAGE: 0 alternate indexers registered SYMSTORE MESSAGE: LastId.txt reported id 0 SYMSTORE MESSAGE:...
  3. Intermittent error when using symstore to upload debug symbols

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent error when using symstore to upload debug symbols: Hi,We're seeing some intermittent errors when trying to use symstore to upload debug symbols to a shared drive in our CI system. The output from the commandSYMSTORE MESSAGE: 0 alternate indexers registered SYMSTORE MESSAGE: LastId.txt reported id 0 SYMSTORE MESSAGE:...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.: I'm encountering an error when launching some apps. Are there any ways to fix it?---------------------------------------------------------------See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  5. Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.

Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.: I'm encountering an error when launching some apps. Are there any ways to fix it?---------------------------------------------------------------See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  6. Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. cant use usb debugging on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant use usb debugging on windows 11: I am trying to connect my android device to my windows 11 laptop and the laptop cant detect the phone that is connected. I tried different USB cables and phones and nothing happens. If any of you know fixes please let me know, I need this to work for my school projects as we...
  8. cant use usb debugging on windows 11

cant use usb debugging on windows 11: I am trying to connect my android device to my windows 11 laptop and the laptop cant detect the phone that is connected. I tried different USB cables and phones and nothing happens. If any of you know fixes please let me know, I need this to work for my school projects as we...
  9. A JavaScript errfor occurred in the main process Uncaught Exception: ReferenceError. debug...

A JavaScript errfor occurred in the main process Uncaught Exception: ReferenceError. debug...: My pc was above 100 degres and after I got this mesage .And I got a red light on my computer and mother board flashing . at GetAddrlnfoReqWrap.callbackevalmachine.<anonymous>:1:416at GetAddrinfoReqWrap.onlookup[as oncomplete] node:dns:71:17...
  10. Debugging Startup Failure

in Windows 10 Support
    Debugging Startup Failure: My Windows 10 won't boot. I can't get into safe-mode. I tried System Restore from recovery page but it didn't solve the problem. First I need to know what is preventing my windows from booting properly so I tried enabling debugging feature but I can't find ntbtlog.txt file...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer start up debug\

2. [0902/073829.256:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc(469)] failed to stat report

3. [0828/103052.758:error:crash_report_database_win.cc(469)] failed to stat report