Windows 10: Debug Txt

Discus and support Debug Txt in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been getting a debug looking thing in my screen. [ATTACH] I clicked inside and it said: [1011/160605.247:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lilizye24, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Lilizye24 Win User

Debug Txt

I've been getting a debug looking thing in my screen.

Debug Txt ef8b5390-daf0-44f8-b12e-ba5a13adc10e?upload=true.jpg

I clicked inside and it said:

[1011/160605.247:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3

Can someone help me?

:)

Lilizye24, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Ethernet is showing as Kernel Debug Network Adapater

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see Kernel Debug Network Adapter in Device Manager. This can happen if debugging is turner on. I would suggest you to turn off debugging by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Paste the following commands and hit Enter:

bcdedit /debug off

If you still see the Network Adapter, you can disable it from Device Manager without problems. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapters.
    3. Now, right click on the Kernel Debug adapter and select
      Disable device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

No, that > bla.txt is the target file to write to. You could use a wildcard in the argument, ie c:\windows\*.txt which would list all dlls in c:\windows. But adding that to a simple right-click would be tricky.

Basically you would execute fancyfile.bat c:\windows\*.txt, fancyfile.bat would then write all .txt files to bla.txt.

DanTheBanjoman, Oct 11, 2020
  4. dark2099 Win User

Debug Txt

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Debug Txt

1. Debug Txt - Similar Threads - Debug Txt

2. Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...: Whenever I attempt to update my Nvidia drivers or even install any Nvidia programs such as GeForce, I get this error and don't know what to do:Debug Assertion Failed! Program: ...splayDriver/551.76/Win11_Win10-DCH_64/International/setup.exeFile:...
  3. Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...: Whenever I attempt to update my Nvidia drivers or even install any Nvidia programs such as GeForce, I get this error and don't know what to do:Debug Assertion Failed! Program: ...splayDriver/551.76/Win11_Win10-DCH_64/International/setup.exeFile:...
  4. How to debug faulty service in Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to debug faulty service in Windows: How should I troubleshoot/debug a built-in service that won't start on Windows OS.I'm not interested in fixing the issue. What I'm looking for is how to finding the root cause of the issue which is preventing a service from starting.I know SCM is responsible for managing...
  5. How to debug faulty service in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to debug faulty service in Windows: How should I debug a service that won't start on Windows OS.I'm not interested in fixing the issue. What I'm looking for is how to finding root cause of the issue preventing a service from starting.Edit: service is "WinRM"...
  6. How to debug faulty service in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to debug faulty service in Windows: How should I debug a service that won't start on Windows OS.I'm not interested in fixing the issue. What I'm looking for is how to finding root cause of the issue preventing a service from starting.Edit: service is "WinRM"...
  7. Remote debugging : can't make it work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remote debugging : can't make it work: Hi, I should firstly ask if asking about an ASP.NET web app is acceptable..?If NO then EXITIf YES then, my issue: cannot make debug mode work on a local asp.net project, where the IIS server is remote.I'm running the code using my local VS.NET 2019 IDEI fired up a remote...
  8. Debug file TXT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug file TXT: [1011/110901.130:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 Every time I open a pdf file via Microsoft edge, I get this debug file. I tried deleting it but it comes up again when I open the pdf. When I am reading through...
  9. .txt file called "debug" is popping on desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .txt file called "debug" is popping on desktop: So I have a problem. A file popped in desktop called "debug". I throw it in the bin and empty it by after a boot it pops up again. Here's what it says: [0924/175923.743:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc469] failed to stat report...
  10. Debug. Txt desktop file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Debug. Txt desktop file: So, i was using my laptop yesterday and came upon a suspicious looking file on my desktop named “Debug.txt” I decided not to open it as I suspect it is a virus. I ran multiple Windows Defender scans and nothing showed up. I have not downloaded anything of late and therefore...