Windows 10: debug

Discus and support debug in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello i just openned my laptop and i saw a file named debug on my desktop and i dont know what it means this is what is says:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by abbasbarada, Jan 20, 2021.

1. debug

hello i just openned my laptop and i saw a file named debug on my desktop and i dont know what it means this is what is says:

[0120/170545.965:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc130] TransactNamedPipe: The pipe has been ended. 0x6D

note: i didnt create this file and i idk where it came from so if someone tell me what it is it would be great.

:)

abbasbarada, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Ethernet is showing as Kernel Debug Network Adapater

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see Kernel Debug Network Adapter in Device Manager. This can happen if debugging is turner on. I would suggest you to turn off debugging by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Paste the following commands and hit Enter:

bcdedit /debug off

If you still see the Network Adapter, you can disable it from Device Manager without problems. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapters.
    3. Now, right click on the Kernel Debug adapter and select
      Disable device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 20, 2021
  3. I get "just-in-time (JIT) debugging" message

Hi,

Just-In-Time debugging launches Visual Studio automatically when an exception or crash occurs in an application that is running outside Visual Studio. We suggest changing certain settings on your computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to Advanced tab.
    • Under Browsing section, check the box for both Disable script debugging option.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    For more reference about Just-In-Time Debugger, click on this link.

Update us on the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

debug

debug

Hello,

It seems that the debug file on your desktop is created when your device did its weekly cleanup process. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Are you using a 3rd party app to schedule the clean up?
    • Is this the first time that the debug file shows on your desktop?
    • Do you have a 3rd party app or a plugin for instant messaging service?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

debug

1. debug - Similar Threads - debug

2. Windows mini debug file read out help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mini debug file read out help: Hey to the community,i have quite the history of crashes and troubleshooting behind me because my pc keeps crashing intermittently. Sometimes i dont blue screen or straight up crash the whole pc for weeks, sometimes it happens days in a row.it mainly happens when gaming and...
  3. Windows mini debug file read out help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mini debug file read out help: Hey to the community,i have quite the history of crashes and troubleshooting behind me because my pc keeps crashing intermittently. Sometimes i dont blue screen or straight up crash the whole pc for weeks, sometimes it happens days in a row.it mainly happens when gaming and...
  4. Helloe some body know what mat-debug-4836 is and how i get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helloe some body know what mat-debug-4836 is and how i get rid of it?: Helloe some body know what mat-debug-4836 is and how i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helloe-some-body-know-what-mat-debug-4836-is-and/9ddeac88-0982-41bb-990e-9f9b68b26694
  5. Helloe some body know what mat-debug-4836 is and how i get rid of it?

Helloe some body know what mat-debug-4836 is and how i get rid of it?: Helloe some body know what mat-debug-4836 is and how i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helloe-some-body-know-what-mat-debug-4836-is-and/9ddeac88-0982-41bb-990e-9f9b68b26694
  6. Helloe some body know what mat-debug-4836 is and how i get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Assistance in debugging BSOD cause...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance in debugging BSOD cause...: ' Had three BSODs this morning on the bounce. I'd like MS assistance in identifying the culprit please.I didn't catch the first, second mentioned Memory_Management on the BSOD print, third mentioned KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.I ran a full memtest and that found no...
  8. Assistance in debugging BSOD cause...

Assistance in debugging BSOD cause...: ' Had three BSODs this morning on the bounce. I'd like MS assistance in identifying the culprit please.I didn't catch the first, second mentioned Memory_Management on the BSOD print, third mentioned KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.I ran a full memtest and that found no...
  9. Non-Bluescreen Hard Freezing of Computer and Random Debug restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non-Bluescreen Hard Freezing of Computer and Random Debug restarts: Hello Microsoft community! Ive ran into what I would deem my opinion as a software issue. I noticed my pc that whenever iI am watching a video, playing a Game, or just standing idle on my desk that the pc would restart randomly, albeit 30% of the time would get stuck in a...
  10. Non-Bluescreen Hard Freezing of Computer and Random Debug restarts

Non-Bluescreen Hard Freezing of Computer and Random Debug restarts: Hello Microsoft community! Ive ran into what I would deem my opinion as a software issue. I noticed my pc that whenever iI am watching a video, playing a Game, or just standing idle on my desk that the pc would restart randomly, albeit 30% of the time would get stuck in a...