Windows 10: Debugging in VS Code result in a SFC scan

Discus and support Debugging in VS Code result in a SFC scan in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Screenshot here: https://ftp.bmp.ovh/imgs/2020/10/b137815d2adc9747.png Didn't do anything except pressing F5 and then it automatically start a SFC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael·S, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Debugging in VS Code result in a SFC scan

Screenshot here: https://ftp.bmp.ovh/imgs/2020/10/b137815d2adc9747.png

Didn't do anything except pressing F5 and then it automatically start a SFC Scan

:)

Michael·S, Oct 27, 2020

2. Issue with Fonts in search results and home page

Hi Eric,

I would suggest you to search for Font settings using Search and then click on “Change Font settings”. Click on
    Restore default font settings and check if it helps.

If the issue is not resolved, I would suggest you to perform System File Checker (SFC) scan. System File Checker is a utility in Microsoft Windows that allows users to scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files. Follow these steps to
    run the command and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type ‘sfc /scannow’ without quotes and press Enter.

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Help required on sfc /scannow results

Hi Arnold,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please follow the link given below:

I suggest you to try running DISM scan by following the below steps:

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 27, 2020
  4. PaulPChou Win User

Debugging in VS Code result in a SFC scan

SFC scan and DISM restorehealth scan

1. After the sfc scan, restart

2. Run the restorehealth scan and restart after the scan is finished

3. Run the sfc scan again and it will say: no integrated violations found

Does those steps fix the Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them?

PaulPChou, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Debugging in VS Code result in a SFC scan

1. Debugging in VS Code result in a SFC scan - Similar Threads - Debugging Code result

2. Can't use Live Server/debugging in VS Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use Live Server/debugging in VS Code: Stack Overflow Question I asked yesterdayI've been wanting to work on a project on VS Code for a while now but suddenly I'm unable to debug/use a live server on new pages else I get one of a few errors.One of them is "Cannot GET...
  3. Can't use Live Server/debugging in VS Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use Live Server/debugging in VS Code: Stack Overflow Question I asked yesterdayI've been wanting to work on a project on VS Code for a while now but suddenly I'm unable to debug/use a live server on new pages else I get one of a few errors.One of them is "Cannot GET...
  4. SFC scan result - need online or offline repair?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SFC scan result - need online or offline repair?: I finished an "SFC /scannow" scan and got the following message. My question is if the corrupt files have been repaired, why does the message mention online and offline repairs? Are there corrupted files not yet repaired? Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and...
  5. sfc scan result translation into human language

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sfc scan result translation into human language: [ATTACH] I have problem with windows defender real-time. What am I supposed to do with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sfc-scan-result-translation-into-human-language/876c6813-8d4c-4d07-8244-c82cff3346a6
  6. Scan Result Code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scan Result Code: Did a scan and Received the code WPE001001-HG9B8F. What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-result-code/7d3f086c-89da-4e21-8291-2c99b90c19cf
  7. Lenova Scan Result code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenova Scan Result code: Can you tell me what a Lenova result code of WHD00V000-UG7Y4D means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenova-scan-result-code/c99113de-0327-4622-bdbf-a1fbc6884be1
  8. Sfc scan log file results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sfc scan log file results: I've noticed some issues with my PC recently and decided to do a sfc/scannow. It said corrupt files were found but unable to be fixed and pointed out the logs location but i have no idea how to see whats actually wrong within the log, so if anyone could help me that would be...
  9. SFC scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC scan: When I run SFC scan , cmd displays that corrupt files are found but was unable to fix some of them. Here is the screen shoot : What should I do ? [ATTACH] *Moved from Virus and Malware forums*...
  10. Win10 system scan with cmd sfc/scannow and results in cbs.log

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 system scan with cmd sfc/scannow and results in cbs.log: I ran a scan for Windows 10 system command prompt and commands with SFC / scannow . After the scan results are in the file cbs.log , which I put here . I am green with these issues and I would like to ask for help in verifying the errors that were detected . I am particularly...