Windows 10: deceitful tactics

Discus and support deceitful tactics in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How come when you sign up for an account all the included documentation never mentions a need for your phone number, and assures you your information... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LelandWright, Jul 31, 2021.

1. deceitful tactics

How come when you sign up for an account all the included documentation never mentions a need for your phone number, and assures you your information is guarded, however after a few day the account becomes mysteriously compromised and they must have my phone number or i cant log in? That doesn't seem to be an ok way of doing things to me.

:)

LelandWright, Jul 31, 2021
  2. CDdude55 Win User

Uncharted 3: World of Deceit

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception

deceitful tactics [​IMG]

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6282917.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1

New Info here: Updated Post

CDdude55, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Fourstaff Win User
    SteelSeries QCK mousepad:Y/N?

@Hockster; I can't find any one of those here

@Kant: Can't find CM Storm Tactics either, so which do you suggest out of that list?

Fourstaff, Jul 31, 2021
  4. deceitful tactics

Gears Tactic install hangs with error : 0x800704C6

I have gears Tactic through Xbox Game pass Ultimate, however, it has stopped working after the latest windows update.

I tried reinstalling the game multiple times, however, the game installation always hangs at 246MB/28.83GB and fails with Error code: Code: 0x800704C6

Gears tactic appears to be the only app with the issue, I have tried various other games in game pass such as Gears 5, age of wonders, all installs without any issue.

I have tried various trouble shooting steps including :

Getting latest windows updates

Getting latest store updates

Resetting Windows Store

Clearing my store cache

Reinstalling XBOX Beta

Reinstalling Gaming Service via powershell

At this point, i'm seriously thinking about cancelling Xbox Game pass subscription if windows app store is unable support reliable basic game delivery.

xian wang X, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

deceitful tactics

1. deceitful tactics - Similar Threads - deceitful tactics

2. Please Microsoft, stop these Evil Empire tactics in Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Please Microsoft, stop these Evil Empire tactics in Windows: If you have read the blog post about the latest Windows 11 Dev build, you may have noticed the following paragraph: "We are continuing the exploration of badging on the Start menu with several new treatments for users logging in with local user accounts to highlight the...
  3. When will Microsoft stop these anti-consumer make them rich tactics?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Microsoft stop these anti-consumer make them rich tactics?: Reinstalling ANY app without my concent is really messed up. Teams and edge act like a virus. It is my pc not yours microsoft.Also quit the shady practice of stealing then selling my data to advertisers. This HAS to stop or you will face MANY class action lawsuits concerning...
  4. When will Microsoft stop these anti-consumer make them rich tactics?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft stop these anti-consumer make them rich tactics?: Reinstalling ANY app without my concent is really messed up. Teams and edge act like a virus. It is my pc not yours microsoft.Also quit the shady practice of stealing then selling my data to advertisers. This HAS to stop or you will face MANY class action lawsuits concerning...
  5. What all the technics and tactics that defender for endpoint E5 covers from MITRE framework

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What all the technics and tactics that defender for endpoint E5 covers from MITRE framework: I'm not getting like what excatly defender for endpoint covers from MITRE framework technics and tactics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-all-the-technics-and-tactics-that-defender/b2327c09-f157-4672-af00-153b3a919839
  6. error connect Gears Tactic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error connect Gears Tactic: Hello,I wanted to reconnect to my microsoft account to play your game on Steam.the microsoft window asks me for my number , and then an email address, an email address again. suddenly I made a mistake when adding my mailbox. instead of putting *** Email address is removed for...
  7. Does Dell Support Assist block networking on newer Dell PCs as a tactic to force driver...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does Dell Support Assist block networking on newer Dell PCs as a tactic to force driver...: Does Dell SupportAssist, on some of the newest Dell PCs only, block all networking on a PC only because driver updates are pending? In other words, networking has gone away until driver updates occur, even though the pre-update software for networking is still functional....
  8. Gears tactics DLC "Cole Train" no worked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears tactics DLC "Cole Train" no worked.: Xbox game pass ultimate, no unlock Augustus "Cole Train" Cole's Thrashball Cole. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-tactics-dlc-cole-train-no-worked/448a0f31-410d-4de6-b163-d4c2b255a746
  9. I cannot download a new Window's 10 update. I have tried a lot of tactics but I can't seem...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot download a new Window's 10 update. I have tried a lot of tactics but I can't seem...: My computer has become horribly slow with response & loading. I also can barely play games or watch any sort of video's. Any methods I could use besides rebooting? [ATTACH]...
  10. Deceitful messages bearing a suspect PDF file attachment being constantly sent from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deceitful messages bearing a suspect PDF file attachment being constantly sent from...: Hi everyone, Is anyone else seeing these messages being sent just lately within the past week or so. that come from a new Hotmail domain each & every time, with each new message received. They are trying to promote a known crypto currency trading scam called Bitcoin...