Windows 10: December 8th windows 10 update put my pc in a state of perpetual start load screen. PC was...

Discus and support December 8th windows 10 update put my pc in a state of perpetual start load screen. PC was... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After logging out, shutting down and updating yesterday Dec, 8th, my pc will not allow access to Bios, and runs in a state of perpetual motherboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Slypstream, Dec 9, 2018.

1. December 8th windows 10 update put my pc in a state of perpetual start load screen. PC was...

After logging out, shutting down and updating yesterday Dec, 8th, my pc will not allow access to Bios, and runs in a state of perpetual motherboard load screen. Help would be appreciated

:)

Slypstream, Dec 9, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Dec 9, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

December 8th windows 10 update put my pc in a state of perpetual start load screen. PC was...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

December 8th windows 10 update put my pc in a state of perpetual start load screen. PC was...

1. December 8th windows 10 update put my pc in a state of perpetual start load screen. PC was... - Similar Threads - December 8th update

2. PC stuck on perpetual loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck on perpetual loading screen: PC stuck on loading screen helpHi, I've had my computer for the past 7 months. I had never encountered such issues before. I am currently stuck on the loading screen, the only option I have is to enter UEFI and BIOS, even then, it will put me on a perpetual "preparing...
  3. PC stuck on perpetual loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on perpetual loading screen: PC stuck on loading screen helpHi, I've had my computer for the past 7 months. I had never encountered such issues before. I am currently stuck on the loading screen, the only option I have is to enter UEFI and BIOS, even then, it will put me on a perpetual "preparing...
  4. Windows Taskbar Perpetually Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Taskbar Perpetually Loading: The Windows Taskbar is perpetually loading on my notebook. I've contacted the notebook manufacturer and have had no luck. Did I miss an upgrade or did something get corrupted? I need to resolve this ASAP....
  5. Windows Taskbar Perpetually Loading

Windows Taskbar Perpetually Loading: The Windows Taskbar is perpetually loading on my notebook. I've contacted the notebook manufacturer and have had no luck. Did I miss an upgrade or did something get corrupted? I need to resolve this ASAP....
  6. Windows Taskbar Perpetually Loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Updated to 21H1, PC no longer starts beyond loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated to 21H1, PC no longer starts beyond loading screen: I noticed an update from Microsoft a couple of days ago, so to make sure my system was up to date, I ran update 21H1. Then I got a lot of errors where my PC would boot to the BIOS screen, then the Windows logo would appear, and then nothing! Black screen. Tried uninstalling...
  8. Updated to 21H1, PC no longer starts beyond loading screen

Updated to 21H1, PC no longer starts beyond loading screen: I noticed an update from Microsoft a couple of days ago, so to make sure my system was up to date, I ran update 21H1. Then I got a lot of errors where my PC would boot to the BIOS screen, then the Windows logo would appear, and then nothing! Black screen. Tried uninstalling...
  9. Updated to 21H1, PC no longer starts beyond loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Smart Switch PC Windows 10 Perpetual Update Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Smart Switch PC Windows 10 Perpetual Update Loop: Whenever I try and launch Smart switch on my device it will attempt to update itself despite being the latest version. When the update process completes it gives me a message saying "a newer version already exists on this device, in order to install, the newer version must be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer stuck on windows logo screen