Windows 10: December Update not downloading

Discus and support December Update not downloading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cumulative Update for Win10 v1909 (KB4530684) (2) not downloading. Message says "Last failed install attempt on 12/10/19 – Oxc 1900401" Did get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hesed3, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Hesed3 Win User

December Update not downloading

Cumulative Update for Win10 v1909 (KB4530684) (2) not downloading. Message says "Last failed install attempt on 12/10/19 – Oxc 1900401" Did get a bunch of other stuff. Tried several times since to Update but unsuccessful.

:)

Hesed3, Dec 12, 2019

2. Cumulative December update

I tried to download and install the December Cumulative Update from the website you had listed and did not have any luck. I received error messages stating that it would not install and it still has not come through windows update. Do you have any other
    suggestions?

TanyaPeterson412, Dec 12, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Fastpaced Win User

Windows 10 broken links after December update

Hi

Since the December update the short cuts to the Windows store, Bing weather and the calculator no longer works, a window opens but quickly closes on all the listed apps. I've tried a few forum suggestions but nothings worked to date. Could you advise please.

Mr Alan Deacon

Fastpaced, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

1. December Update not downloading - Similar Threads - December Update downloading

2. December update not showing in Update History

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    December update not showing in Update History: Win 10 Home v20H2, build 19042.685 I update my PC every month and I know I did it on 8th December 2020 but it is not showing in Update History. I do not remember seeing any 'Failed' or other error messages. The last update showing is KB4586781 on 11th November 2020 and, if I...
  3. December update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    December update: I downloaded the December updates to my computer and the printer is now making everthing very small from some programs, such as mail, firefox, etc. Any suggestions? Thanks Jackie R Falls *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Cumulative Updates - December 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cumulative Updates - December 2020: This is a summary of the cumulative updates released on December 8th for all the supported consumer releases of Windows 10. Windows 10 version 2004 and version 20H2 - KB4592438, Build 19041.685 and 19042.685 Windows 10 versions 1903 and 1909 - KB4592449, Build 18362.1256and...
  5. Cumulative updates - December 2020

Cumulative updates - December 2020: Reminder: There has been an issue with the in place upgrade in Windows 10 20h2. Users could only select keep nothing. Microsoft found out about the bug last month and the fixed for the bug is out with KB4586853. There will be no preview updates for this month. 1. Windows 10...
  6. December Cumulative Update

December Cumulative Update: The Wu10 December Cumulative Update never installed. The entry says Cumulative Update for Win10 v1909 KB4530684 2 not downloading. Last failed install attempt on 12/10/19 – Oxc 1900401 There have been no push attempts since and I do ask for Updates regularly. Today I got...
  7. December Windows 10 Update

December Windows 10 Update: Windows 10 automatically updated my PC the other day and now there are tiles on the home page that I cannot get rid of. They cover over my wallpaper (family photo). I went online to found out how to get rid of the tiles, but none of the suggested methods work. How do I get...
  8. December windows update

December windows update: Turn on computer early this morning. For 5 hours message on screen says: Hi We've got some updates for your PC This might take several minutes Don't turn off your PC Am a senior and not really tech savvy. What do I do. Just called Best Buy and they told me they would...
  9. Microsoft update December 2018

Microsoft update December 2018: Since a Windows update on 12th December 2018, my computer has been running, or is that crawling(?) along at a ridiculously slow pace. Why is this and what can be done to get back normal speed?...
  10. OneDrive Message Center Updates December 1st to December 15th

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Message Center Updates December 1st to December 15th: Hi everyone, Here are the latest updates to the OneDrive service! This month, we’re rolling out new integration with Microsoft Flow and improved support for UPN changes in the OneDrive sync client. We also have an update on the new Manage Access experience. As always,...