Windows 10: Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!)

Discus and support Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks Can anybody please suggest a decent (not ad ridden) bit torrent client for Windows -- torrents can be perfectly legal and safe for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Nov 20, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!)

Hi folks

Can anybody please suggest a decent (not ad ridden) bit torrent client for Windows -- torrents can be perfectly legal and safe for downloading proper software (e,g red hat - now part of IBM, centos etc linux distros) which keeps loads on servers balanced --perhaps Ms could distribute isos this way too.

I'm using Deluge on a Linux system but need a decent Windows client --any ideas folks - I'm sure Univ of Warwick doesn't allow rogue / pirate software on its mirror service --certainly not from IBM !!!!) - so its 100% legal.

Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!) [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Nov 20, 2020

2. is there a torrent client for n900

hi guys,i use torrents on my laptop an desktop an was wondering if i can get a torrent client for my trusty n900,thanks.

warrens2---01, Nov 20, 2020
  3. best torrent client

you need to have used 2 or more of these to be able to have a good/decent answer:
    1. qBittorrent
    2. Deluge
    3. Transmission

• 1 of the sites said these 3 was the best ones
    • gooogle is filled with spam from the marketing ppl, cant find any good info (maybe you're better at this)

1. which torrent client is easiest to use?
    2. what does it do better than the other torrent apps?
    3. what does it do that the other torrent apps does not?
    4. anything else informative + helpful

good reliable links that answers the above 3 questions is good

1 person here says 'deluge', no idea how reliable qBittorrent downloading only at half speed!?

win10user999, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!)

Torrent clients are not illegal.

Yeah, torrent clients are not illegal. It is what people DO with them that is. You can download many legal things such as linux distros with Torrent clients. WTF is up with admin.

PVTCaboose1337, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!)

1. Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!) - Similar Threads - Decent Torrent client

2. installing torrents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing torrents: I installed uTorrent web, but I cannot install the torrents themselves I watched the video and did everything it says but mine does not have the PLAY button to install the torrent...
  3. installing torrents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing torrents: I installed uTorrent web, but I cannot install the torrents themselves I watched the video and did everything it says but mine does not have the PLAY button to install the torrent...
  4. torrent client and downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    torrent client and downloading: i have tried to install 3 different torrent clients and none of them will download any torrents once i add the torrent there is no longer any contact with the internet but it does not start to download and thats all that happens, also when i try to install vuze torrent the...
  5. torrent client and downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    torrent client and downloading: i have tried to install 3 different torrent clients and none of them will download any torrents once i add the torrent there is no longer any contact with the internet but it does not start to download and thats all that happens, also when i try to install vuze torrent the...
  6. torrent client and downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Decent (Ad Free) Bit Torrent client for Windows

Decent (Ad Free) Bit Torrent client for Windows: Hi folks Looking for a decent Bit torrent client for windows (ad free please) comparable to deluge on Linux. There's plenty of legit reasons to use torrent sites -- I'm downloading latest iso of arch linux -- absolutely nothing wrong !!! -- a lot of software suppliers...
  8. Torrenting an app: What is it? Is it legal? If it is legal, how can I torrent an app?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Torrenting an app: What is it? Is it legal? If it is legal, how can I torrent an app?: Hi all, just wanted to have some information about torrenting an app. 1 Is it legal? 2If so, how can I do it? If it isn't legal don't bother about telling me how to do it, just a no would do!...
  9. best torrent client

best torrent client: you need to have used 2 or more of these to be able to have a good/decent answer: qBittorrent Deluge Transmission 1 of the sites said these 3 was the best ones gooogle is filled with spam from the marketing ppl, cant find any good info (maybe you're better at this)...
  10. Torrent (legal) download question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Torrent (legal) download question: Hi folks I'm a legal subscriber to Netflix, Amazon and SKY I'm trying to save Deutschland 86 Series 2 (excellent series BTW ) on my computer to watch later. No probs downloading but why with so many seeders and I have a 10Gb/s connection can't I get faster download. Can't see...