Windows 10: Decibel Limiter for Windows 10

Discus and support Decibel Limiter for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm looking for a program (preferably free but I'll look at options) that will allow me to increase the volume up and down, but put a cap on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AwkwardVoicemail, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Decibel Limiter for Windows 10

I'm looking for a program (preferably free but I'll look at options) that will allow me to increase the volume up and down, but put a cap on the decibels my speakers/headphones will output. I'd like for quiet things to be louder, but loud things to not damage my hearing. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/AwkwardVoicemail
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AwkwardVoicemail, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Decibel Limiter for Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Decibel Limiter for Windows 10

1. Decibel Limiter for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Decibel Limiter

2. How Many Decibels is 33% Volume on Windows 10? Is it too loud for hearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Many Decibels is 33% Volume on Windows 10? Is it too loud for hearing?: How Many Decibels is 33% Volume on Windows 10? Is it too loud for hearing?How loud is too loud on Windows 10 using headphones. What percentage....
  3. How Many Decibels is 33% Volume on Windows 10? Is it too loud for hearing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Many Decibels is 33% Volume on Windows 10? Is it too loud for hearing?: How Many Decibels is 33% Volume on Windows 10? Is it too loud for hearing?How loud is too loud on Windows 10 using headphones. What percentage....
  4. How Many Decibels is 33% Volume on Windows 10? Is it too loud for hearing?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My microphone sounds too low and the decibels slider doesn't exist in my menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone sounds too low and the decibels slider doesn't exist in my menu: All my friends complain about hearing me very low but I can't find any way to raise the microphone input in Windows 11. Many tutorials and guides tell me to raise the decibels but that slider doesn't even exist in my microphone menu:Other tutorials tell me to change the...
  6. My microphone sounds too low and the decibels slider doesn't exist in my menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone sounds too low and the decibels slider doesn't exist in my menu: All my friends complain about hearing me very low but I can't find any way to raise the microphone input in Windows 11. Many tutorials and guides tell me to raise the decibels but that slider doesn't even exist in my microphone menu:Other tutorials tell me to change the...
  7. Realtek HD setting missing Decibel Boost & Low Sound Input in Built-in Mic - ThP17 Gen 1...

Realtek HD setting missing Decibel Boost & Low Sound Input in Built-in Mic - ThP17 Gen 1...: I have two issues, the most important is that my built-in Microphone doesn't seem to "hear" my voice or any sound loud enough therefore people on the other side can hear me well when in chats/meetings. Sound goes in but not loud enough, the Voice tests only go up to 1 or...
  8. Realtek HD setting missing Decibel Boost for Lenovo P17 Gen 1 Windows 10

Realtek HD setting missing Decibel Boost for Lenovo P17 Gen 1 Windows 10: I have two issues, the most important is that my built-in Microphone doesn't seem to "hear" my voice or any sound loud enough therefore people on the other side can hear me well when in chats/meetings. Sound goes in but not loud enough, the Voice tests only go up to 1 or...
  9. Is there a way to show the decibel values on the Win10 integrated equalizer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to show the decibel values on the Win10 integrated equalizer?: Yes, Windows 10 has an equalizer, hidden away in the sound settings --> device properties --> additional device properties --> Enhancements. I've found a few eq profiles for my headset and would like to try them out. But the integrated equalizer doesnt show at which decibel...
  10. Program that tells you decibels produced by your headphones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program that tells you decibels produced by your headphones?: I was wondering if there's any program that will tell you how much decibels are being produced with the current volume you're have on your headphones, so I could use them at safe levels submitted by /u/macedorrn [link] [comments]...