Windows 10: Decipher my minidump file!

Discus and support Decipher my minidump file! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a massive crash today and trying to figure out what happened. This is a virtualized machine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohannesKH, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Decipher my minidump file!

I had a massive crash today and trying to figure out what happened. This is a virtualized machine.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ain92ehWs7dKrEZtzZoaiB6XAMU0?e=1MjCUq

Please and thank you!

:)

JohannesKH, Jul 6, 2020

2. Minidump file for BSOD last night

Hey guys,

My PC has been crashing recently and I've been trying to figure out why but can't decipher the minidump file. Can someone please check it with WINDBG or whichever other program if possible?

Here is a link to the dump file:

091716-27812-01.dmp

Thanks in advance,

Armin

ArminGradisic, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Yugmot Win User
    BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!

Final and Last BIOS Update Release by ASUS is already installed.
    I will carry on and try decipher my minidump file with Microsoft debuuging Tool.
    Any suggestions from other parties welcome
    Thanks
    Steve

Yugmot, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Decipher my minidump file!

MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Decipher my minidump file!

1. Decipher my minidump file! - Similar Threads - Decipher minidump file

2. Need help deciphering a Memory.DMP file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help deciphering a Memory.DMP file.: I've installed the debugger, I've run the analyze command and I see the file it is referring to, but it's not telling me much beyond that. Normally it is much more obvious as to what is causing the problem. Normally I am used to this point to a particular device and driver,...
  3. Need help deciphering a Memory.DMP file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help deciphering a Memory.DMP file.: I've installed the debugger, I've run the analyze command and I see the file it is referring to, but it's not telling me much beyond that. Normally it is much more obvious as to what is causing the problem. Normally I am used to this point to a particular device and driver,...
  4. There is nothing in my minidump file

There is nothing in my minidump file: Split from this thread. There is nothing in my minidump fileIn my startup and recovery, both the boxes are ticked.At the Write Debugging Information, I tried ticking Small Memory Dump 256kb and Kernel memory dump.At the dump file, it says %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMPHowever, they...
  5. System Crashing; Need help reading/deciphering minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Crashing; Need help reading/deciphering minidumps: Hello,Firstly, my specifications:Intel Core i9 9820XASUSTeK ROG STRIX X299-EG.Skill F4-3600C17-16GTZR 4xSamsung SSD 970 EVO 2TBNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Over the last few days my computer has been crashing and rebooting in various waystype 1: the video and audio will start...
  6. System Crashing; Need help reading/deciphering minidumps

System Crashing; Need help reading/deciphering minidumps: Hello,Firstly, my specifications:Intel Core i9 9820XASUSTeK ROG STRIX X299-EG.Skill F4-3600C17-16GTZR 4xSamsung SSD 970 EVO 2TBNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Over the last few days my computer has been crashing and rebooting in various waystype 1: the video and audio will start...
  7. Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?: Blue screens while using Windows 10, bugcheck shows 0x0000001a - I think this is memory related?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsugpTLhGx4lhbFTgMqM3n5KVNoavA?e=vNpsRd...
  8. Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?

Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?: Blue screens while using Windows 10, bugcheck shows 0x0000001a - I think this is memory related?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsugpTLhGx4lhbFTgMqM3n5KVNoavA?e=vNpsRd...
  9. Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Help with deciphering a bugcode from a minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with deciphering a bugcode from a minidump: After testing a bit more of my recent crashes I ran the driver verifier to help determine what the issue is, can anyone help with the deciphering of it since I cannot make heads to rails of it. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION c4A device driver attempting to corrupt the...