Windows 10: Deciphering event log info that seems to occur right before whole system freezes

Discus and support Deciphering event log info that seems to occur right before whole system freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; No BSOD, no reset, the whole system just freezes. I've been having this issue off and on. Anyway, I looked in the event log and I think this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mac10warrior, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Deciphering event log info that seems to occur right before whole system freezes

No BSOD, no reset, the whole system just freezes. I've been having this issue off and on. Anyway, I looked in the event log and I think this is occurring right before the freeze:

From this morning:

Log Name: Application

Source: Microsoft-Windows-CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment

Date: 11/28/2018 6:47:12 AM

Event ID: 64

Task Category: None

Level: Warning

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: DESKTOP-P4KET5A

Description:

Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 3a 34 be a2 8c 8e a0 0e 81 1d ee 8d 7f 7b 94 f5 e2 80 31 34 is about to expire or already expired.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment" Guid="{F0DB7EF8-B6F3-4005-9937-FEB77B9E1B43}" EventSourceName="AutoEnrollment" />

<EventID Qualifiers="32768">64</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>3</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-11-28T13:47:12.806492000Z" />

<EventRecordID>696</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-P4KET5A</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="Context">local system</Data>

<Data Name="ObjId">3a 34 be a2 8c 8e a0 0e 81 1d ee 8d 7f 7b 94 f5 e2 80 31 34</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

From last night:

Log Name: Application

Source: Microsoft-Windows-CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment

Date: 11/27/2018 5:59:13 PM

Event ID: 64

Task Category: None

Level: Warning

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: DESKTOP-P4KET5A

Description:

Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 3a 34 be a2 8c 8e a0 0e 81 1d ee 8d 7f 7b 94 f5 e2 80 31 34 is about to expire or already expired.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment" Guid="{F0DB7EF8-B6F3-4005-9937-FEB77B9E1B43}" EventSourceName="AutoEnrollment" />

<EventID Qualifiers="32768">64</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>3</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-11-28T00:59:13.686091900Z" />

<EventRecordID>641</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-P4KET5A</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="Context">local system</Data>

<Data Name="ObjId">3a 34 be a2 8c 8e a0 0e 81 1d ee 8d 7f 7b 94 f5 e2 80 31 34</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

mac10warrior, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Computer Keeps Freezing

Post the error that happen right before a freeze.

TheMailMan78, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Deciphering event log info that seems to occur right before whole system freezes

Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Deciphering event log info that seems to occur right before whole system freezes

1. Deciphering event log info that seems to occur right before whole system freezes - Similar Threads - Deciphering event log

2. why are there very many rapidly occurring events in event log?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are there very many rapidly occurring events in event log?: i couldn't find a good "topic" for this post.my event viewer shows events appearing continuously and very rapidly in 3 windows logs, going back seemingly forever: application . . level: almost all information . . source: security-spp security . . keywords: all are audit...
  3. why are there very many rapidly occurring events in event log?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why are there very many rapidly occurring events in event log?: i couldn't find a good "topic" for this post.my event viewer shows events appearing continuously and very rapidly in 3 windows logs, going back seemingly forever: application . . level: almost all information . . source: security-spp security . . keywords: all are audit...
  4. why are there very many rapidly occurring events in event log?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. event error ID 7000 happens right before system crash during gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event error ID 7000 happens right before system crash during gameplay: my system completely restarts at random intervals and inside the event viewer there is an event ID 7000 that says "The NIHostIntegrationAgent service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified."I think NIHost is a part of a program...
  6. event error ID 7000 happens right before system crash during gameplay

event error ID 7000 happens right before system crash during gameplay: my system completely restarts at random intervals and inside the event viewer there is an event ID 7000 that says "The NIHostIntegrationAgent service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified."I think NIHost is a part of a program...
  7. Whole System Is Freezing With No Errors

Whole System Is Freezing With No Errors: For the past 2 weeks now my system locks up and freezes after a random amount of time, usually while performing a demanding task like playing a game or running a virus scan. I don't get a BSoD or any error in the EventViewer and my displays just show whatever I was last...
  8. Mozilla Firefox Freezes the whole System

Mozilla Firefox Freezes the whole System: Hi, I use Mozilla Firefox as my default browser years of bookmarks stored on it Lately and for no reason and randomly when I launch it it doesn't start and freezes the whole system. The HDD led on my PC stays solid lit, the only thing responsive is my mouse. I have to hard...
  9. Whole system freezes, nothing helps.

Whole system freezes, nothing helps.: So about a week ago I bought a new computer with windows 10 and it crashed today, when i turned it on and moved my mouse (even on login screen) the sytem completely freezed (same happens in safe mode). And I received a bsod saying that a critical process died. It doesn't let...
  10. System freeze when not attended. What to look for in event log

in Windows 10 Support
    System freeze when not attended. What to look for in event log: Hello Intermittent problem. System freeze, unable to access any open applications No keyboard, nor mouse. Need to use the reset button to restart. Had the problem twice today, and about three time last week. What do I look for in the event log Any tool to diagnose?...