Windows 10: DECODING

Discus and support DECODING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; UNABLE TO DECODE VIDEOS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/decoding/d585114b-cc33-4f3d-91b5-be7cefee693d Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MILDREDBURNEY, Apr 3, 2019.

1. DECODING

UNABLE TO DECODE VIDEOS

:)

MILDREDBURNEY, Apr 3, 2019

2. need DVD Decoder Software

well i need the above, any suggestions appreciated, i swore WMP11 had DVD decoding capability (MPeg-2 Decoder). I have tried DIVX but that didnt work.

eidairaman1, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Extra Decoders Support V0.4 Installing Problem

It looks like a defect in the app manager.. decoders-support requires a specific version of gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra.. which is fine.. but the new version requires a newer version..

So..

it can't upgrade decoders-support because the version of gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra would then be too old..

and it can't upgrade gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra because then the version would be too new for the old decoders-support..

it's chicken/egg problem...

step 1) remove mirror and decoders support

step 2) reinstall decoders support

OR

Open an x terminal and run

sudo gainroot

apt-get install decoders-support

apt will upgrade the packages, because it is not criminally dumb!

cpitchford, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

DECODING

Dvd decoder

Hi Dianna,

Based on your post, it might be possible to get or download a DVD decoder for your Dell laptop. You can check on Windows store if it is available to download. We also suggest that it is best that you contact your computer manufacturer to better assist you,
    and give you information if you can download a DVD decoder for your computer or not.

Regards. If you have other concern, feel free to post us back.

Remon Ont, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

DECODING

1. DECODING - Similar Threads - DECODING

2. Can't get HEVC videos or hardware decoding to work on Windows 10 or 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get HEVC videos or hardware decoding to work on Windows 10 or 11: My PC: 2019 Predator PH315-52 Helios 300What I've tried:Upgrading to Windows 11 from 10Uninstalling HEVC codecs from device manufacturer. Wasn't working with them installed and had planned to reinstall them, now I can'tPurchasing, installing, and reinstalling the HEVC codecs...
  3. Can't get HEVC videos or hardware decoding to work on Windows 10 or 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get HEVC videos or hardware decoding to work on Windows 10 or 11: My PC: 2019 Predator PH315-52 Helios 300What I've tried:Upgrading to Windows 11 from 10Uninstalling HEVC codecs from device manufacturer. Wasn't working with them installed and had planned to reinstall them, now I can'tPurchasing, installing, and reinstalling the HEVC codecs...
  4. Decoding Windows System Lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Decoding Windows System Lag: Esteemed Tech Architects,I trust this message reaches you amidst the harmonious hum of efficient circuits. Unfortunately, my Windows 10 haven is facing a digital tempest—system lag. I reach out to the architects and custodians of digital harmony in this community for counsel...
  5. Decoding Windows System Lag

Decoding Windows System Lag: Esteemed Tech Architects,I trust this message reaches you amidst the harmonious hum of efficient circuits. Unfortunately, my Windows 10 haven is facing a digital tempest—system lag. I reach out to the architects and custodians of digital harmony in this community for counsel...
  6. Decoding Windows System Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. MiniDump Decoder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MiniDump Decoder?: Hi Microsoft,recently my computer has rebooted and produced a minidump file, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x00000000f0000105, 0xffffe581446ad000, 0xffffe581446baf40, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  8. MiniDump Decoder?

MiniDump Decoder?: Hi Microsoft,recently my computer has rebooted and produced a minidump file, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x00000000f0000105, 0xffffe581446ad000, 0xffffe581446baf40, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  9. Decode a WHEA-logger error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Decode a WHEA-logger error: Hello, I'm currently experiencing some issues with my desktop PC being connected through HDMI to my TV. Quite often it shuts down without blue screen and no dump but only with a record in the Event Viewer. My NVIDIA driver is up to date, Windows is up to date, I searched all...
  10. Decode a WHEA-logger error

Decode a WHEA-logger error: Hello, I'm currently experiencing some issues with my desktop PC being connected through HDMI to my TV. Quite often it shuts down without blue screen and no dump but only with a record in the Event Viewer. My NVIDIA driver is up to date, Windows is up to date, I searched all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wmvideo decoder win 10

2. wmvideo decoder ダウンロード

3. wmvideo decoder ダウンロード

4. which day it is in computer code 181005