Windows 10: Decrease in audio volume Windows 10

Discus and support Decrease in audio volume Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Turned on the computer this morning....volume levels on sound icon were way down and they were not changed from yesterday....increased to 100% but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mik-dav 1500, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Decrease in audio volume Windows 10

Turned on the computer this morning....volume levels on sound icon were way down and they were not changed from yesterday....increased to 100% but no real change. Realtek audio is checked under sound icon. Ran audio troubleshooter and got the following error....." both windows audio and windows audio endpoint builder services must be running and at least one is not. Not sure what this means and where to go from here. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

:)

mik-dav 1500, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Overwrked Win User

Volume decreased after Windows 10 update

After downloading Windows 10, my volume suddenly decreased. If back then my audio was loud even at 1%, now you can only hear it if your volume is around 80%. Does anyone experience this other than me? Is there a solution for this? It's very hard to watch
    youtube videos that require loud audio. Please help Decrease in audio volume Windows 10 :(

Overwrked, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Microphone in Windows 10 problem (auto volume decrease)

I am using Windows 10 versoin 1511 Build 10586.218. My sound card is built in Realtek HD Audio.

Whenever, I use the mic, say for example, Skype call or in Control Panel>Speech Recognition>Setup Microphone,
    my microphone volume starts decreasing from 100 to downward. (Notice that it only decreases when the microphone is
    being used in some software. If I just speak to it in idle window, the volume does not decrease.)

Now whether I install the Realtek audio driver or not, it did not matter. I have also put "Do Nothing" in Sound>Communication.

Rizwan RashidArnob, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Decrease in audio volume Windows 10

Audio Volume progressively decreases - Lumia 930

I listen to audio books (audible application) and audio podcasts (built in application) on my Lumia 930 using Bluetooth ear buds.

Over a period of a few hours (some times longer, sometimes as short as 60 minutes), the volume decreases. I start at level ~13 and need to progressively increase the volume to level 30, after which the audio become so faint I can no longer hear it properly.
    My only recourse is to power cycle the phone.

Is there a fix/setting I'm missing?

Phillip Lynch, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Decrease in audio volume Windows 10

1. Decrease in audio volume Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Decrease audio volume

2. During gaming on Windows 11, the audio volume slowly decreases.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During gaming on Windows 11, the audio volume slowly decreases.: Muting and unmuting the audio restores the volume. The actual windows volume doesn't change, so it's not a hardware input. I have to reset the volume every 1-3 minutes so it's quite disruptive. Pretty weird problem!An additional detail: when the game loses focus like right...
  3. During gaming on Windows 11, the audio volume slowly decreases.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    During gaming on Windows 11, the audio volume slowly decreases.: Muting and unmuting the audio restores the volume. The actual windows volume doesn't change, so it's not a hardware input. I have to reset the volume every 1-3 minutes so it's quite disruptive. Pretty weird problem!An additional detail: when the game loses focus like right...
  4. Microphone volume keeps decreasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone volume keeps decreasing: I use Windows 11, and recently I am encountering a problem where my microphone volume keeps decreasing automatically whenever I am in a google meet or any other type of meeting. I switched off AGC in microphone properties and have also set "When windows detects communications...
  5. Microphone volume keeps decreasing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone volume keeps decreasing: I use Windows 11, and recently I am encountering a problem where my microphone volume keeps decreasing automatically whenever I am in a google meet or any other type of meeting. I switched off AGC in microphone properties and have also set "When windows detects communications...
  6. Volume control decrease automatically in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume control decrease automatically in windows 10: Volume control decrease automatically in windows 10 frequently i tried troubleshoot but no use , i am facing this issue recently after update windows...
  7. Auto Volume Decreasing

Auto Volume Decreasing: Hello, I am using this Windows 10 computer for about 2 years, but on these few days, the volume on the computer keeps on changing from 50% to 100% and to 50% again and again. Is there a solution to it? Because this is very annoying. Thx...
  8. Volume decreases automatically.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume decreases automatically.: So whenever i plug in my headphones windows automatically lowers the volume. It does't lower the actual volume bar, all the sounds just get a bit quieter (if I'm playing music on the speakers for example, the volume goes all the way up on the volume bar, but as soon as I plug...
  9. Decreasing Screensaver Volume

Decreasing Screensaver Volume: I have a configurable screensaver which allows its sound to be either on or off. Is there a tool that I can use to decrease the screensaver’s volume without muting it or reducing my master volume?...
  10. Volume decreases until mute

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume decreases until mute: On my daughter's ultrabook, when she starts watching youtube videos the audio continually gets quieter until it is mute. If I open the sound mixer, I can see the sound from the youtube video is still playing at normal volume. But no sound is coming out of either the built-in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headset audio decreased after windows update

2. realtek audio volume decreases