Windows 10: Decreased gaming performance.

Discus and support Decreased gaming performance. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and it often crashes, even though all the drivers from Nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hany Dwi Hermantoro, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Decreased gaming performance.

Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and it often crashes, even though all the drivers from Nvidia have been updated, Thank you.

:)

Hany Dwi Hermantoro, Dec 6, 2022

2. Gaming performance decreased significantly. UNACCEPTABLE

I am writing this because I have noticed that the performance of my pc when playing games has decreased greatly. I used to play this game with 90 FPS, but right after I updated my PC to the fall creator's update, the FPS dropped to 60. I got this while
    the laptop was plugged in and while the PC was at max performance settings. The game settings have not changed, neither have the drivers been changed nor what programs start up. NOTE: this is NOT a hardware issue. This is clearly a software issue. I am VERY
    upset with this change and it MUST be fixed.

icecubebeast, Dec 6, 2022
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Decreased gaming performance.

windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Decreased gaming performance.

1. Decreased gaming performance. - Similar Threads - Decreased gaming performance

2. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 Gaming
    significant performance decrease: i have a gaming pc which runs very good on most games but today my pc has been acting weird and on games i have the worst fps just randomly like that.before i would have very good fps on a game called squad for example, where i would have 60-70 fps at best but now it is just...
  3. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    significant performance decrease: i have a gaming pc which runs very good on most games but today my pc has been acting weird and on games i have the worst fps just randomly like that.before i would have very good fps on a game called squad for example, where i would have 60-70 fps at best but now it is just...
  4. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Decreased gaming performance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Decreased gaming performance.: Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and it often crashes, even though all the drivers from Nvidia have been updated, Thank you....
  6. BATTERY ISSUE AND PERFORMANCE DECREASING.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BATTERY ISSUE AND PERFORMANCE DECREASING.: Dear Microsoft team, I would like to raise issue of my HP laptop battery performance and the system getting slower day by day. So it has been two and a half years of my purchase my system has deteriorated drastically in the past 7 months, battery performance is almost zero,...
  7. Decreased game performance in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Decreased game performance in Windows 11: Hello all! I have recently installed Windows 11, after installing it, my games perform horribly. I get stutters and lag spikes way too often, I've followed almost every guide and video there is and the issue still persists. I have the latest NVIDIA GeForce drivers for my GPU,...
  8. Decreased game performance in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Decreased game performance in Windows 11: Hello all! I have recently installed Windows 11, after installing it, my games perform horribly. I get stutters and lag spikes way too often, I've followed almost every guide and video there is and the issue still persists. I have the latest NVIDIA GeForce drivers for my GPU,...
  9. Windows performance decreased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows performance decreased: So i did a new installation of windows from a Srttrail.txt error with a USB. Unfortunately my Lenovo Laptop has bad performance now running games. It was like 60 fps and now down to 12 fps....
  10. Sudden Decrease in Performance?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sudden Decrease in Performance?: Ok, first off, I upgraded to the insider preview a long time ago from Win7 Ulti. I can't recall exactly when, but it was sometime between November and January. When I was still on 7, I was having some intermittent issues, and was thinking about wiping, but then I just...