Windows 10: Decreasing Screensaver Volume

Discus and support Decreasing Screensaver Volume in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a configurable screensaver which allows its sound to be either on or off. Is there a tool that I can use to decrease the screensaver’s volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WadsDeirder, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Decreasing Screensaver Volume

I have a configurable screensaver which allows its sound to be either on or off. Is there a tool that I can use to decrease the screensaver’s volume without muting it or reducing my master volume?

:)

WadsDeirder, Oct 26, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Decreasing Screensaver Volume :)

terrace, Oct 26, 2019
  3. ms_wp Win User
    My Nokia Lumia 520 If i decreased my music volume then my ringtone also decreased

Hi Monica,

Can you suggest to make the ringer volume independent of master volume?

Eg: If I decrease the master volume, it should not decrease the ringer volume. Pls help.

ms_wp, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Decreasing Screensaver Volume

Sound volume decreases

When I use Music and Video app my sound volume after a while decreases its volume to 0 (to vibration). If I push increase volume sometimes it shows that it constantly decreases value, and after a while I can increase again, in 30s it start decreases again.
    What is wrong? Only music and video app is loaded.

Kanstantsin Kartavenka, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Decreasing Screensaver Volume

1. Decreasing Screensaver Volume - Similar Threads - Decreasing Screensaver Volume

2. volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random: for some reason volume mixer lowers and raises the volume and is anoying please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer-keeps-increasing-and-decreasing/4fb7a837-dba4-46dc-91cb-d528296fea4d
  3. volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random: for some reason volume mixer lowers and raises the volume and is anoying please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer-keeps-increasing-and-decreasing/4fb7a837-dba4-46dc-91cb-d528296fea4d
  4. Microphone volume keeps decreasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone volume keeps decreasing: I use Windows 11, and recently I am encountering a problem where my microphone volume keeps decreasing automatically whenever I am in a google meet or any other type of meeting. I switched off AGC in microphone properties and have also set "When windows detects communications...
  5. Microphone volume keeps decreasing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone volume keeps decreasing: I use Windows 11, and recently I am encountering a problem where my microphone volume keeps decreasing automatically whenever I am in a google meet or any other type of meeting. I switched off AGC in microphone properties and have also set "When windows detects communications...
  6. Volume control decrease automatically in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume control decrease automatically in windows 10: Volume control decrease automatically in windows 10 frequently i tried troubleshoot but no use , i am facing this issue recently after update windows...
  7. Auto Volume Decreasing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Volume Decreasing: Hello, I am using this Windows 10 computer for about 2 years, but on these few days, the volume on the computer keeps on changing from 50% to 100% and to 50% again and again. Is there a solution to it? Because this is very annoying. Thx...
  8. Volume decreases automatically.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume decreases automatically.: So whenever i plug in my headphones windows automatically lowers the volume. It does't lower the actual volume bar, all the sounds just get a bit quieter (if I'm playing music on the speakers for example, the volume goes all the way up on the volume bar, but as soon as I plug...
  9. Volume decreases until mute

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume decreases until mute: On my daughter's ultrabook, when she starts watching youtube videos the audio continually gets quieter until it is mute. If I open the sound mixer, I can see the sound from the youtube video is still playing at normal volume. But no sound is coming out of either the built-in...
  10. Decrease in audio volume Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Decrease in audio volume Windows 10: Turned on the computer this morning....volume levels on sound icon were way down and they were not changed from yesterday....increased to 100% but no real change. Realtek audio is checked under sound icon. Ran audio troubleshooter and got the following error....." both...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screensaver volume