Windows 10: Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings

Discus and support Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello support so i bought this Asus X555BP over a year ago and changed the harddisk to SSD a few months ago AMD A9 Radeon R5 Integrated/Radeon HD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ItzDemasIlham, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings

hello support so i bought this Asus X555BP over a year ago and changed the harddisk to SSD a few months ago

AMD A9

Radeon R5 Integrated/Radeon HD 8500 Dedicated

i wanted to change a game's graphics preference to dedicated which is my HD 8500 and i get this

Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings 4c1582ba-e724-424a-850b-306de4ff0756?upload=true.png

^ also checked task manager and resource monitor, the only GPU being used is the R5

I've tried a few fixes such as activate dgpu in bios but to no avail it wasn't there, how do i fix this?

i appreciate any help, so please give me any input!

:)

ItzDemasIlham, Sep 30, 2020
  2. JulianKik Win User

Cant use dedicated gpu

Hello I'm trying to use my dedicated GPU in place of my integrated but after I saw this

Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings 8fc74c05-82ae-48fa-9f7e-31638ceac217?upload=true.png

I had no clue what to do so I went into my BIOS to change it and there was integrated and switchable listed I picked switchable and still nothing now I'm here hoping somebody can help me.

I'm running windows 10 home version 1903, integrated gpu=intel graphics 3000, dedicated=AMD radeon graphics HD 7670M

JulianKik, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    About GPU dedicating.

Hello
    웅황,

The feature that you're looking for in Windows 10 is not available. I suggest that you check with your graphics manufacturer if forcing an app/game to use a dedicated GPU to each task is available with their software.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Carlo Fer, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings

Regarding Dedicated graphics

Sir please clear my confusion

• There is a program called DXDIAG when i open it and click on display it shows graphic memory 2136 mb but when i open intel graphic properties it shows dedicated video memory 128 mb so where all the left memory used.
    • Is updating driver really helpful especially graphic drivers.
    • How to increase dedicated memory from 128 to 512 because mylaptop contain 4 gb ram.
    • When i enter BIOS i do not locate configuration tab what to do,help me to provide the advance bios mode

Shivam Strange, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings

1. Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings - Similar Threads - Dedicated GPU Showing

2. Dedicated GPU not used no matter the graphics settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated GPU not used no matter the graphics settings: Hello,I open this question as I have a persistant problem of integrated GPU selected instead of the dedicated GPU when I play games on my Laptop :CPU : IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHzRAM : 16 GBIntegrated GPU : IntelR HD Graphics 630Dedicated GPU : NVIDIA...
  3. Dedicated GPU not used no matter the graphics settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dedicated GPU not used no matter the graphics settings: Hello,I open this question as I have a persistant problem of integrated GPU selected instead of the dedicated GPU when I play games on my Laptop :CPU : IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHzRAM : 16 GBIntegrated GPU : IntelR HD Graphics 630Dedicated GPU : NVIDIA...
  4. Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings: So i have a problem with Graphic settings that don't see my dedicated gpu.I already searched the internet looking for a solution:Update the drivers: Done, the most recent updated driver iwas of 2018 so..Reinstall the gpu driver: Done, same results...
  5. Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings: So i have a problem with Graphic settings that don't see my dedicated gpu.I already searched the internet looking for a solution:Update the drivers: Done, the most recent updated driver iwas of 2018 so..Reinstall the gpu driver: Done, same results...
  6. Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Secondary GPU not showing in graphics settings/graphics performance preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secondary GPU not showing in graphics settings/graphics performance preferences: I currently have two gpus in my system, a GTX 1080 primary and an RX570 secondary. I would like to use my primary gpu for playing games and my secondary gpu for other tasks using graphics performance preferences but only my 1080 is showing up in the options. I have drivers...
  8. Secondary GPU not showing in graphics settings/graphics performance preferences

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary GPU not showing in graphics settings/graphics performance preferences: I currently have two gpus in my system, a GTX 1080 primary and an RX570 secondary. I would like to use my primary gpu for playing games and my secondary gpu for other tasks using graphics performance preferences but only my 1080 is showing up in the options. I have drivers...
  9. dedicated gpu shown on device manager but not on graphics settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dedicated gpu shown on device manager but not on graphics settings: Hi, I've been trying to force windows to use my dedicated gpu on Minecraft through graphic settings however it only detects the integrated intel gpu for all options including high-performance. I don't think it is a gpu problem since when I run other games like Valorant, it is...
  10. Discrete GPU is not listed in Graphics settings, Dedicated memory is incorrect in Task...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Discrete GPU is not listed in Graphics settings, Dedicated memory is incorrect in Task...: Hello Lenovo community, I've recently purchased a Lenovo Ideapad130 laptop with AMD APU A6-9225 it comes with R4 Graphics, and it has a discrete GPU: AMD Radeon 530 2GB. I have an issue with Dedicated GPU memory it is incorrect in Task Manager, and games. the amount shown...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Lenovo G570 not showing dedicated graphic