Windows 10: Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings.

Discus and support Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello I struggle for years with my problem and still not a fix for it. I have a laptop with the dual graphic card but in graphic setting the second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SinaEs, Jun 6, 2020.

1. SinaEs Win User

Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings.

hello

I struggle for years with my problem and still not a fix for it.

I have a laptop with the dual graphic card but in graphic setting the second graphic card not shown and can't use it.

I do everything you can imagine for solving it like update everything windows, driver cards, and bios even uninstalling with DDU in safe mode and install the latest drivers but nothing happened.

even install different versions of windows with different versions of graphic cards driver

my lap info:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 1909

Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

System Model N551ZU

Processor AMD FX-7600P Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G, 2700 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. N551ZU.307, 1/28/2015

BIOS Mode Legacy

RAM 8.00 GB

Total Physical Memory 6.94 GB

Total Virtual Memory 8.55 GB

Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings. 6628101a-c5a3-4b79-99fc-11a613c52b63?upload=true.jpg

Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings. a41703fc-0a98-4a10-b83b-22152b3ed06f?upload=true.jpg

Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings. 0dce97b4-db4a-401f-a74f-b120a2eb4fd5?upload=true.jpg

R9 M280x has 4gb memory but windows show 1gb and never use it in the pic everything is 0.

Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings. dbc895bb-ea06-47fa-b2b4-afb2a878b36e?upload=true.jpg

dedicated memory must be 5gb with r9 4gb but it's 1gb just r7 memory recognized.

:)

SinaEs, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Inczi Win User

I honestly have no clue if it matters or not regarding the usage of graphic cards. All I know is that my dedicated graphics card is not used. Changing settings in AMD control app does nothing, this is my last hope that if I manage to change that to how it
    should be, games will start using the dedicated graphics card. Therefore I would be grateful if someone who actually knows how to attach my dedicated card to the high performance option in gaming spoke up.

Cheers,

Inczi, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Inczi Win User

Did all what you wrote, nothing changed, dedicated graphics card still not working and doesn't pop up in windows setting. Can someone just explain this? I have two graphic cards, but in gaming settings, both modes are operated by radeon R7.
    Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings. 530b4885-dc81-4b90-b125-93ff9379df6c?upload=true.jpg
    s
    for games.

Inczi, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings.

Hello Inczi,

I have noticed the same settings on every pc.

THat doesn 't prevent dedicated c ard to be used when necessary.

I think you can manage it in AMD settings, as I do in Nvidia control panel for my Nvidia graphics card.

Patricia.Guenot, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings. - Similar Threads - Dedicated graphic card

2. My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...: Certainly! Here's the revised version with the grammatical errors corrected: Hey there, I use an ASUS A15 laptop. The dedicated graphics card is an NVIDIA 3050 4GB. I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and realized that the game is acting super laggy. I went to update my...
  3. Dedicated graphics card has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated graphics card has stopped working: Yesterday I was using my computer as normal, when the screen suddenly froze for a few seconds before before showing a BSOD, with error message VIEDO_TDR_FAILURE. Annoying, but nothing all that bad. However, when the computer then started up again, I noted that the Nvidia...
  4. dedicated gpu shown on device manager but not on graphics settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dedicated gpu shown on device manager but not on graphics settings: Hi, I've been trying to force windows to use my dedicated gpu on Minecraft through graphic settings however it only detects the integrated intel gpu for all options including high-performance. I don't think it is a gpu problem since when I run other games like Valorant, it is...
  5. Dedicated Graphics Card Memory problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dedicated Graphics Card Memory problem: I have Intel HD 4000 graphic card and 8gb ram running with i5 processor and my total available graphic memory is 1792MB and my dedicated video memory is 0 MB and but shared system memory is 1792MB total graphic memory...
  6. Laptops with a dedicated graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptops with a dedicated graphics card: A friend of mine has just bought a laptop with Windows 10 and a dedicated graphics card. I am attaching a few screenshots below so that I can ask you a few questions.1. In PCs a dedicated graphics card is a totally separate piece of hardware, but what about laptops with a...
  7. Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings.: Hey, I am trying to fight a big problem with my new laptop that all games are super slow(even though the requirements should be far below the specs of the laptop). However, the dedicated card is not working at all. It is detected and present in the device manager and amd...
  8. Cannot use the dedicated graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use the dedicated graphics card: I have an AMD A8 Processor with integrated graphics and a dedicated 2 Gb Graphics card. My rendering and design soft wares need more Vram to run smoothly but currently only use 512MB of Vram. i cannot seem to use the dedicated graphics card in any way how do i enable the...
  9. Use my graphics card memory has dedicated graphics memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Use my graphics card memory has dedicated graphics memory: i have an hp 15 note book with an AMD A8 processor and 4 gb of ram i have a graphics card of 2gb Radeon HD 8500 R5 series graphics cad. all my games and design based software have issues running because the dedicated graphics memory is only 512MB. who do in use the full 2 gb...
  10. Dedicated graphic card display improperly.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dedicated graphic card display improperly.: I bought new PC and connect my graphic card (GTX 1060) to HDMI port of my monitor. I also connect VGA ports of monitor and motherboard. The problem is the graphic card cannot display desktop icons, applications...... The screenshot I took show 2 desktops: normal one of Intel...