Windows 10: Dedicated servers

Discus and support Dedicated servers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It never lets me join dedicated servers. I can't join servers in Stormworks and Terraria. It's not my router or the games settings so I think it has to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IagoCusumano, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Dedicated servers

It never lets me join dedicated servers. I can't join servers in Stormworks and Terraria. It's not my router or the games settings so I think it has to do with windows.

:)

IagoCusumano, Jun 1, 2021
  2. Snake05 Win User

Dedicated server

The following is a list of all of the games that I would like to be able to play. Some of the Steam games may not require a server, but for the others one would probably help. Any suggestions on the following?

UT3
    Cryisis
    C&C3
    TF2
    CoD4
    UT04
    AoE3
    CS Source
    HL2 Deathmatch

Snake05, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Wile E Win User
    COD: BO will have dedicated servers will you buy?

I'm gonna wait to see if the game is any good. SP campaigns are getting to short for the money. But dedicated servers are definitely a step in the right direction.

Wile E, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Ravenas Win User

Dedicated servers

Counter Strike 1.6 dedicated server test

I'm looking for anyone with CS 1.6 to help me test a dedicated server. My friends name is Rav8e, just join the server from friends list, please help!

Ravenas, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Dedicated servers

1. Dedicated servers - Similar Threads - Dedicated servers

2. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried disabling my router, third party, and windows firewall and ive opened numerous...
  3. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried disabling my router, third party, and windows firewall and ive opened numerous...
  4. minecraft dedicated server telemetry error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dedicated server telemetry error: When I open the minecraft dedicated server program, the server does not open with the message shown in the screenshot. Please explain in detail what to do....
  5. minecraft dedicated server telemetry error

minecraft dedicated server telemetry error: When I open the minecraft dedicated server program, the server does not open with the message shown in the screenshot. Please explain in detail what to do....
  6. Regarding dedicated DNS servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding dedicated DNS servers: Hi Guys,We created two new dedicated DNS servers on the windows server in case one fails the other one can still resolve the queries. We also have Microsoft AD in our environment for our users. So, our primary DNS server in all user's machines is our AD server. The problem is...
  7. Regarding dedicated DNS servers

Regarding dedicated DNS servers: Hi Guys,We created two new dedicated DNS servers on the windows server in case one fails the other one can still resolve the queries. We also have Microsoft AD in our environment for our users. So, our primary DNS server in all user's machines is our AD server. The problem is...
  8. Hyper V Dedicated Network Traffic for Hyper V Replication between two Hyper V Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper V Dedicated Network Traffic for Hyper V Replication between two Hyper V Server: Hi AllI have a problem on the Hyper V of replication traffic. I search many KB or the articles in the internet and there are no official information on how to isolate the Hyper V replication traffic Does it anyone know how to configure it for the Hyper V Server 2012R2 and...
  9. Hyper V Dedicated Network Traffic for Hyper V Replication between two Hyper V Server

Hyper V Dedicated Network Traffic for Hyper V Replication between two Hyper V Server: Hi AllI have a problem on the Hyper V of replication traffic. I search many KB or the articles in the internet and there are no official information on how to isolate the Hyper V replication traffic Does it anyone know how to configure it for the Hyper V Server 2012R2 and...
  10. While playing minecraft on a dedicated server, my internet randomly drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While playing minecraft on a dedicated server, my internet randomly drops: When my friends join my dedicated minecraft server with me, the internet connection on my PC will randomly disconnect. I simply can fix it by just restarting my computer. This issue does not make any sense at all and I am very confused on why it is happening. It only happens...