Windows 10: Dedicated Video Memmory

Discus and support Dedicated Video Memmory in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i need to increase my dedicated Video memory from 0 to 12288 so i can play call of duty i have 12Gb ram and it should not be a problem ive tried doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Syndicate7788, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Dedicated Video Memmory

i need to increase my dedicated Video memory from 0 to 12288 so i can play call of duty i have 12Gb ram and it should not be a problem ive tried doing it through systems and CMD and bios i have watched so many youtube videos and tried them all and it increase to 512 and it wont go higher **** i have a AMD Radeon R5 Graphics and AMD Graphics Processor 0x9874 and my bios is 113-C75100-030 so do yall mind if you tell me why i cant increase my VRam more?

:)

Syndicate7788, Mar 18, 2020

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Smittychat., Mar 18, 2020
  4. Dedicated Video Memmory

dedicated video memory

Hi,

A dedicated, or discrete, GPU has its own independent source of video memory, leaving the RAM your system uses untouched. To increase the dedicated video memory, we recommend to follow the steps on this
    thread provided by
    Guru Kiran G.

Let us know the status of the issue in this regards. Your reply is important to assist you better.

Marvelos Reg, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Dedicated Video Memmory

1. Dedicated Video Memmory - Similar Threads - Dedicated Video Memmory

2. Dedicated Video Memory problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dedicated Video Memory problem: I had a problem with VRAM 1 a week ago, well a week ago my Dedicated Video Memory was 512 now it has been reduced to 128 without any reason. I have tried many methods on Youtube, and Google but still not working! I really need help...
  3. Dedicated Video Memory problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated Video Memory problem: I had a problem with VRAM 1 a week ago, well a week ago my Dedicated Video Memory was 512 now it has been reduced to 128 without any reason. I have tried many methods on Youtube, and Google but still not working! I really need help...
  4. Dedicated video memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated video memory issue: Hi .. I'm having a slight issue with my new notebook. Since I like playing videogames I tried to increase the dedicated video memory by following some tips I found on YouTube. I had to press win+r to open "Run" and then I typed "regedit" .. being there I was asked to paste a...
  5. Dedicated video memory issue

Dedicated video memory issue: Hi .. I'm having a slight issue with my new notebook. Since I like playing videogames I tried to increase the dedicated video memory by following some tips I found on YouTube. I had to press win+r to open "Run" and then I typed "regedit" .. being there I was asked to paste a...
  6. How to increase Dedicated Video Memory

How to increase Dedicated Video Memory: I want to increase my Dedicated video memory to mamimum, how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-dedicated-video-memory/a5d1c682-6861-492b-9d6a-386d21343402
  7. Dedicated Video Memory not recognized by windows.

Dedicated Video Memory not recognized by windows.: Specifications:Device name DESKTOP-IV7VR7L Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7600U CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable Device ID 61D8A340-FDC6-432F-A361-330DCFFEC56D Product ID 00330-50775-98428-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  8. Dedicated video ram

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dedicated video ram: Okay so my pc is only letting me use 726mb of my 8gbs and im tryna play rainbow six siege but i run 10 fps any one know how to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-video-ram/534f1b22-1ba2-42c9-bf90-9787c47b682f
  9. dedicated video memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dedicated video memory: Hello !!! i have lenovo ideapad s330 ,12 RAM. with intel UHD 620. Dedicated video memory is only 128 MB. should i change it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-video-memory/9fa677bb-a16d-4279-94b1-4b59cbd96227
  10. dedicated video ram not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dedicated video ram not working: so ive tried all the registry editor stuff nothing works and im stuck at 128 mb of vram my computer is dual core and my graphics is intel 620 graphics card it supports higher than 128 and i have 8 gigs of ram yet i wont fix it self...